Mancini Almost Left To Manage Monaco

stony said:
Mancio said:
mancini is on 5 years £7m a year after tax.

Utter nonsense.

Let the troll back on the site and he's trolling almost instantly.

Mancini's on in excess of 250k a week ... PMSL.

BillyShears said:
stony said:
Mancio said:
mancini is on 5 years £7m a year after tax.

Utter nonsense.

letting aside the puntual bashing the usual bullies are trying to do on me , and the fact that the mods seems happy to allow them to do.

do you know on what amount of wages mourinho is ? or ancellotti ? or ibrahimovic ? or yaya toure ?

Glad we won the league and he signed a new deal, a bit of stability, he'll be our longest serving manager for quite some time at the end of this season.

Mancio said:
BillyShears said:
stony said:
Utter nonsense.

letting aside the puntual bashing the usual bullies are trying to do on me , and the fact that the mods seems happy to allow them to do.

do you know on what amount of wages mourinho is ? or ancellotti ? or ibrahimovic ? or yaya toure ?

Do you ?. Has the Italian media told you ?

Maybe a mod will be long shortly.

Mancio said:
BillyShears said:
stony said:
Utter nonsense.

Toure is on some 200k pounds per week, that's some 250k eur. If that's after tax, it should be more than 400k EUR per week before tax and some 20mil EUR annually that equals nonsense.

Mancio said:
BillyShears said:
stony said:
Utter nonsense.

Letting aside the fact that you're a troll and a wum - Mancini isn't on 250k per week. This is a fact. If you want to dispute it you are more than welcome to. However it will just solidify your position as a shit talking troll. You'll do well to not get banned before the night's over if you carry on in this manner.

MSP said:
Mancio said:
BillyShears said:

Toure is on some 200k pounds per week, that's some 250k eur. If that's after tax, it should be more than 400k EUR per week before tax and some 20mil EUR annually that equals nonsense.

yaya is on 13M euros after tax , i dont know what that is in weeks and in £

I understand that he is confused as Italians definitely use after tax amounts.

But don't understand how is he not trying to compare amounts that were recently made public in Italy (about Italian players wages) to see the huge difference in amounts between Italy and England that can only be due to using different tax methods.

I didn't knew what amounts they use before that list but as soon as I saw it it was very obvious amounts were after tax unlike in England and I'm pretty sue Spain and Germany too (or some average players in those two would earn just a bit less than some of best paid players in England).

BillyShears said:
Mancio said:
BillyShears said:

Letting aside the fact that you're a troll and a wum - Mancini isn't on 250k per week. This is a fact. If you want to dispute it you are more than welcome to. However it will just solidify your position as a shit talking troll. You'll do well to not get banned before the night's over if you carry on in this manner.

if there is a troll or a wum od BM that is you , everybody knows it as a FACT.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.