Mancini Almost Left To Manage Monaco

Mancini almost joined Monaco ??

Accordin' to this we came with a whisker of losing him at the end of last season ....

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/607704992?-1808" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/607704992?-1808</a>

Re: Mancini almost joined Monaco ??

black mamba said:
Accordin' to this we came with a whisker of losing him last season ....

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/607704992?-1808" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/607704992?-1808</a>

so what

LoveCity said:
Pablo1 said:
A lot of conjecture without too many solid foundations in my opinion. Most articles that rely on " my sources, and according to " without telling us exactly where the information has come from tend to bend the truth somewhat.

They can't reveal their sources in stories like this or said sources are put to sleep and the journalist loses that source. If this was in The Sun, Mirror, Mail, Star, or Express I'd probably dismiss it too, but generally think Taylor is a good journalist and doesn't make stuff up. He has no love lost for Ferguson either and is banned from the Old Trafford press room (or was last I checked).

I appreciate that journalists can't name their sources and the reasons why, unfortunately I have over the course of the last 4-5 years lost all confidence in that particular profession and believe more often that not that their " sources " are in fact made up bullshit.

Anyone who knows Daniel Taylor, knows he's a rag. He dislikes City.

This is just another journo who is festering under the surface at our continued threat to the Rags and is an futile attempt to de-stabilise. It will fail.

This squad feed on shit like this and it will only serve to drive City players to more glory.

I love it when i see shit like this. It is written by someone who fears us. Drink it in!

football journalist are the lowest of their profession, but somehow held in high esteem. They don't report on and reveal grave miscarriages of justice, corruption, or abuse of power, they simply tell you what you saw yourself, or copy stories from forums like this, utter bottom feeders.

There is no need for any top football manager to hedge their bets or try and pre-empt being sacked these days.It is the best job in the world.Why?Well you can be an absolute failure one year into a five year contract,get the sack and still be paid for the four years you won't have to work,what a job!

Bullshit or not Mancini can put it to bed by saying so tomorrow.

If it turns out he was courting another club whilst he should have complete focus on winning the title, I will have lost a bit of respect for him.

I felt quite shocked but there has to be an element of truth in this. Lets all remember that Mancini was sacked by inter with Mouriho being already prepared and if we all remember this is what happened with Hughes?

Our owners have shown that they can be ruthless if they want to be ,if necessary, and signing Mancini was one of the best decisions the club made.

It was reported the club decided to not start Mancini'scontract negations in December and decided to evaluate at the end of the season .

Mancini was making sure he was not sacked with out a plan B and who can blame him? Monaco or Manchester...

all that just strikes me is the timing of this story being leaked and why now not in the summer?

With the new football director and Soriano being from Barca, Pep rumours on the horizon...

I have a feeling Mancini might not be happy with his role being reduced to just a coach, and could it be his camp released this story to get the sack so or the the owners are contemplating this from our current failure in the Champs league and FFP on the horizen?

I might be a little cynical but maybe we should all forget this since Mancini is still here!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.