Mancini and Milner

HelloCity

Anyone see Mancini in the 2nd half when he motioned to Milner to not go as forward as he had been doing? Milner turned around, put his hands on his hips and shook his head.

I have just said to my pal that Milner was subbed because he had started to bomb on and play his own game . Milner will regret ever leaving Villa to play under this twat

So did I, he's gonna completely lose the dressing room, if he hasn't already. Like bringing ade on for 2 minutes stupid move that just disenchants the player.

Milner's been like that since the day he arrived. He was throwing his arms about at fellow players in his second match. Normally after he'd given the ball away. I thought his mentality was supposed to be the best around. Huge disappointment.

de niro said:
Bombo said:
So did I, he's gonna completely lose the dressing room, if he hasn't already. Like bringing ade on for 2 minutes stupid move that just disenchants the player.

the dressing room went some time ago.

no doubt you have the knowledge to support that quite frankly, idiotic post?.

de niro said:
Bombo said:

the dressing room went some time ago.

If he's lost the dressing room then why are they still playing the way he want's them to?

(which is something you alluded to a previous post)

Wouldn't they all be playing their own game?

He looks a shadow of the player he was at villa that has got to be down to the manager,it is very worrying as it does look from the outside he has lost the dressing room and if that is the case we have problems.
It does seem like a few of our players have lost all there confidence under him and it needs to be sorted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.