Mancini and Milner

some of u dont no what u are on about give mancini some time and the players some its like their 3rd game together you just have no patience

Milner dramatically improved his game when martin o'neil moved him in the center of the field in a 4-4-2 formation. Now as a winger he's back to be the good but not exceptional player he was when he was playing in that position. I think it sums it well by saying that the best game he played this year was the first day of the season with still the Villa shirt on as a central midfielder.

fuck me here we again,to get 20 odd attempts against a team with 10 men behind the ball says something,on any other day shots would go in and goals would be scored. Anybody looked at the table tonight? in case people can`t focus through their negativity and anti mancini blinkers WE ARE FOURTH!!!!! yep,a shitty,crappy,very poor fourth place in what is turning out to be an indifferent season so far for every club. Bolton are fifth for fuck sake,fuckin bolton! So i stand to be corrected by the statos on here when i say HAVE WE PLAYED THE SAME FIRST 11 EVERY GAME? I do believe the answer is a big,fat nope. Whether that be through injury,suspension,form,illness etc..we havn`t,in my opinion,had a settled 11 since the start of the season,so mancini has had to juggle and fuck about with formations whilst chelsea and arsenal and maybe united and possibly spurs have had a near enough,bar 1 or 2,settled team. look at the table boys and girls,look where we are and look where we will be when we get a settled 11,believe me we`re sitting quite nicely and yes upto now it seems that everybody is dropping points when they shouldn`t and gaining points when they have no right to.....i`m looking at the fact of 3 clean sheets,undefeated in 3 games and the fact that teams above us have got to get points off eachother yet...mancini hasn`t even been in the job a year yet the abuse he gets is pathetic. If you want to judge him do it next may,as i will when we get that champions league spot and hail the man as a great manager...it`s a marathon not a sprint,get off the guys back and fuckin get behind him...

love to know when Milner was this great player dont remember seeing him in top four side before,same Barry,A johnson RSC.
Ive seen many many games just the same as today and weve ended up losing them.still think we need more quality in the squad.half of them arent up to it,Mancini and Tevez both know it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.