Mancini and Milner

CityForever45 said:
Milner dramatically improved his game when martin o'neil moved him in the center of the field in a 4-4-2 formation. Now as a winger he's back to be the good but not exceptional player he was when he was playing in that position. I think it sums it well by saying that the best game he played this year was the first day of the season with still the Villa shirt on as a central midfielder.

Yeah, don't really want to see him on the wing again. Ineffective today as he has been for some time on the wing. Just too slow.

Felt sorry for Milner. Puts over some good crosses but there's fuck all in the box most of the time. Then when a target does come on we take him off. If I were him I'd be totally exasperated.

hilts said:
de niro said:
they will be doing cartwheels when he's gone.

you werent saying that after the arsenal game, do you change your mind weekly or monthly?

After every bad result.

It's so much easier that way... no dates to remember.

I certainly think Milner's being misused by Mancini, and the level of abuse Milner's received is appalling, because he tries his heart out and doesn't actually do anything wrong, he should in Centre Mid with Barry and NDJ with Johnson on the left, Silva on the right, Yaya on the bench.

I think Milner was the big fish at AV he's not that big at City, so looks mediocre player. (N0t that the big guns are doing anything big at the moment)

People on here are suggesting that Mancini has lost the dressing room. Surely if this was the case one of the back room staff would simply have shown him where it was.

Is that why we are playing bad? Is it that he simply can't find the dressing room to tell the team what to do? If so the situation is clearly easy to resolve, thank heavens for that.

Fed up of all the whingeing. The money spent simply gives us the right to compete, it does not give us the right to win. If you want to support a club that always wins then you have clearly chosen the wrong one.

I really like Milner. Has been hit and miss but he has talent. Personally think he needs to be 1 of the 3 centre mids for most of the time. Able to cross a great ball but we are useless with crosses in the air, which is his thing. We need balls pinging in on the deck from the byeline which is not his game.

hilts said:
de niro said:
they will be doing cartwheels when he's gone.

you werent saying that after the arsenal game, do you change your mind weekly or monthly?

not changed at all, i have said for ages that the players dont like bob's training or tactics. what i did say and still think the same is mancini has made these players into a unit and they stand together toe to toe, i love that mentality in them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.