Mancini: Are you an 'inner' or an 'outer'?

samharris said:
The cookie monster said:
samharris said:
70 inners so far.. that'll do for me..
Have we started using fingers on the other hand yet to count the outers?

Oh and i'm an inner :)

Outers have been outed as being out of touch, out of date, out of hand,out of ideas,and out on a limb, so therefore..Im in.. ;)

I'd better balance the books then - OUT.

ANY1aBLUE said:
samharris said:
The cookie monster said:
Have we started using fingers on the other hand yet to count the outers?

Oh and i'm an inner :)

Outers have been outed as being out of touch, out of date, out of hand,out of ideas,and out on a limb, so therefore..Im in.. ;)

Your vote doesnt count.

The cookie monster said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
samharris said:

Your vote doesnt count.

ha ha - thats exactly how Nazi Germany started...........

I'm no cynic said:
In or Out?

Just be very careful of what you wish for.

Incredible as it may seem to some who post on here, we had similar arguments over Joe versus Big Mal. Basically, there was a boardroom power struggle and at the same time, Juventus were after Mal as their new manager. Mal said he'd stay ONLY if he became City's manager in place of Joe, and the incoming Peter Swales duly obliged by sidelining Joe into a position whereby he had no option but to quit City. The fans were divided, some of whom could be classed as 'outers' wanting a flamboyant manager of the Mourinho mould to have sole command, whereas the 'inners' wanted the safe and steady Joe to remain in the hope that if Mal did go, Joe would find another able assistant.

Anyway, Mal won, Joe went, and although the club managed to hold firm for a few more years, albeit with a steady turnover of managers, it was never again the same and many of us felt we were being robbed of potential greatness, which proved to be from the 1980s onwards.

Now that I've said my bit, class me as an 'Inner' based on our history, and I'll leave this thread for others to do the arguing.

bang on the money that man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.