Mancini: Are you an 'inner' or an 'outer'?

Clearly means nothing in the wider scheme of things, plus the likes of PB, DD, Billy, Nip and OB1 have not cast their out votes yet, but based on current posts:

INS: 25

OUTS: 3

DUNNOS: 4

So far, the INS have it.

Len Rum said:
Skashion said:
Prestwich_Blue has pulled a bit of a Julius Streicher there and neglected to mention the fact that we sold Balotelli.
Strange reference to an obscure Nazi,is it sophisticated cockney rhyming slang or alluding to Streicher's lying propaganda newspaper, or neither of these?
I rather stupidly said the same to him a while back so he's getting his own back.

I didn't write the piece to restart the argument but to try to sum up the debate on here. I speak to fans of other clubs and some think he's underachieved whereas others wonder why we'd want to get rid of him. So I wanted to do something to try to sum up the arguments.

My position is that he's clearly taken us a lot further than Hughes ever could have but I think he'll fall short in Europe. But we have to find the right person before we let him go.

Inner.
Mancini is a good manager and given time (like red nose) he will win stuff - especially domestically.
Is he good enough for CL glory though? Time will tell, but I'm not sure he can step up to the next level. He certainly isn't as bad as some of the Cabal think. It would have taken a miracle to get out of our CL group this year with our team and the injuries we had (Silva AND Aguero missed important CL games).
Sacking him would, however; cause the new manager, team, club, owner & Abu Dhabi so much grief that it really isn't worth it.
So for the reasons given above, he should not be awarded another contract - unless of course he proves the Cabal wrong - in which case he can be manager for as long as he wants!

Inner

Perhaps 'outers' could specify who they want to replace Mancini so if we make the mistake of replacing him then those who called for his head and wanted A N Other can be held accountable.
It's easy to know who 'Inners' support (as in manager of MCFC) but who do outers want to hang their hat on?

Inner, unless someone top draw becomes available.
Pep
Jose
Klopp

I'm by no means a person who wants to chop and change, but what's best for the club is all I care about. IMO these are managers that players are desperate to play for, and are (also IMO) better tacticians than Mancini.

But Bob has done a fine job, and shouldn't be replaced willy nilly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.