Mancini... Are you off your rocker??

milestone

Mancini has pledged that the academy will be a major part of the Mancity's future!

But what part of??

Can you still say Mancini has given our youth hope????

CITY does not exist to provide players from the academy with a guaranteed first team place

Hughes had tried to construct the team, playing experienced academy graduates at the heart

But Mancini has failed to make the most of our best player,
Ireland, Onuoha, SWP and Richards all are set to leave the club

WTF....

milestone said:
Mancini has pledged that the academy will be a major part of the Mancity's future!

But what part of??

CITY does not exist to provide players from the academy with a guaranteed first team place

Hughes had tried to construct the team, playing experienced academy graduates at the heart

WTF....

If they are not good enough - move them on, no room for sentiment in our quest for glory! Personally, i dont think any are good enough for top 4 or top 2, which is our minimum aim! Possibly exception is probably Ned, who needs a good run in the team to see if he can hack it at this level....consistently!!

BufordUSABlue said:
milestone said:

But what part of??

WTF....

If they are not good enough - move them on, no room for sentiment in our quest for glory! Personally, i dont think any are good enough for top 4 or top 2, which is our minimum aim! Possibly exception is probably Ned, who needs a good run in the team to see if he can hack it at this level....consistently!!

more or less agree with this. onuoha, still has a chance for me. richards showing signs of getting his form back but slowly bit by bit. swp good and bad. unfortunately stevie ireland is as lost as i would be if my wife phoned me up and asked me to turn the oven on

What wrong with saying that, the future of the academy will hopefully shape the future of the team and the way the club runs.

Just now our academy graduates haven't seen much game time but maybe he just doesn't think they are good enough. They are no longer youth players. For a start he has given them hope. Did you forget Mancini throwing Boyata straight into it? Nimley came on at Burnley, he can only give players a go if there good enough.

Im afraid you just seem to be looking for a negative in a positive comment.

.allan said:
What wrong with saying that, the future of the academy will hopefully shape the future of the team and the way the club runs.

Just now our academy graduates haven't seen much game time but maybe he just doesn't think they are good enough. They are no longer youth players. For a start he has given them hope. Did you forget Mancini throwing Boyata straight into it? Nimley came on at Burnley, he can only give players a go if there good enough.

Yes, Mancini gave 4 youth player debut.
But how many times have they played in important situation?

Nimely - ONLY 8min against Burnley
Ibrahim -ONLY 5min against Liverpool
Cunningham -ONLY 1min against Birmingham

Boyata - yes~ He played some important games when Mancini didn't have any other choices. But after the other defenders returned, he hasn't played a game.

Mancini has given our youngsters hope doesn't realise we've lost our best players.

milestone said:
.allan said:

Boyata - yes~ He played some important games when Mancini didn't have any other choices. But after the other defenders returned, he hasn't played a game.

Mancini has given our youngsters hope doesn't realise we've lost our best players.

What right manager puts a youth player in a major match unless every defender is injured, interms of Boyata...

Remember what happened to one of our brightest youth prospects, Sturridge, under Hughes, he wouldn't get enough playing time and walked to Cheski.

Look at Mancini at Inter, brought up a striker out of their youth system, seems to be doing well for himself in Balotelli.

Look what he did bringing in Johnson during the winter, and would have brought in McDonald Mariga which I think would have been a great fit. He wants youth, players that will listen to him and his tactics, not superstars with their own agenda's.

We forget what happens behind the scenes, he has brought a ton of youth players to train with the first team, something Hughes rarely did. And players will eventually be sold (hopefully in the future for a profit) in which Mancini's youth players will take those spots.

I trust Mancini's eye for talent, Hughes took risks (Jo) and overspent (Bellamy, De Jong) and Mancini won't overspend unless someone like Aguero or Ibrahimovic becomes available

There is of course going to be upheaval when a lot of players are bought, and naturally some players need to be sold. We will see more stability once Mancini finds his Champions League team.

mlindqui43 said:
milestone said:

What right manager puts a youth player in a major match unless every defender is injured, interms of Boyata...

Remember what happened to one of our brightest youth prospects, Sturridge, under Hughes, he wouldn't get enough playing time and walked to Cheski.

Look at Mancini at Inter, brought up a striker out of their youth system, seems to be doing well for himself in Balotelli.

Look what he did bringing in Johnson during the winter, and would have brought in McDonald Mariga which I think would have been a great fit. He wants youth, players that will listen to him and his tactics, not superstars with their own agenda's.

We forget what happens behind the scenes, he has brought a ton of youth players to train with the first team, something Hughes rarely did. And players will eventually be sold (hopefully in the future for a profit) in which Mancini's youth players will take those spots.

I trust Mancini's eye for talent, Hughes took risks (Jo) and overspent (Bellamy, De Jong) and Mancini won't overspend unless someone like Aguero or Ibrahimovic becomes available

you sure hughes signed JO?

milestone said:

But what part of??

WTF....

Its statements like this that make me happy people on here dont manage City

If people like you managed the team we would be well and truly fucked. This dont play the better player, play him because he came through the youth system approach

That worked really well for Middlesborough.................... oh no hold on no it didnt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.