Mancini at the game tonight

Very unfair. Mancini turned us into winners.

mancini put the foundations down for the rest to work from and the job he had to do in build a winning team from players who was bought for building media publicity and not really football. a job that was not easy with so many big names and egos

Happiest days of my City supporting life when this mad bastard was in charge.

I doubt anybody else would have stood up to the pisscan like he did.Pep certainly wouldn't have. It's possible we might still be looking for the first PL title if he hadn't changed our mentality.

His faults actually made him the right man at the right time. Yes, he's very much the past now but God I miss him. He deserves a good reception. I don't think Pep will mind.

Happiest days of my City supporting life when this mad bastard was in charge.

I doubt anybody else would have stood up to the pisscan like he did.Pep certainly wouldn't have. It's possible we might still be looking for the first PL title if he hadn't changed our mentality.

His faults actually made him the right man at the right time. Yes, he's very much the past now but God I miss him. He deserves a good reception. I don't think Pep will mind.

Have to agree with kazzydeyna, but i loved mancini, yes spent money built a squad with a spine, some his, some hughes, even pierces signings, he moulded them into winners, i was too young in late 60's to appreciate mercer and alison and waiting30+ years for success makes him a god in my eyes abd i'm an atheist !
Same here City fan since the late 70's and Mancini for me will always be Number 1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.