Mancini - Balotelli

BlueRudders

Why does Mancinni stick with Balotelli. He should have been sent off and we should be down to 10, all would have been down to Mancinni.

Thankfully the ref missed it and he'll be banned in the week.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Should never wear our shirt again.

A disgrace to our club and profession. Another five match ban next week.

Open ur fucking eyes Mario apologists.

Don't waste your breath TH. The blind are weak.

When Mario came I thought he would be the magical piece in the jigsaw. Winning us games when they were tight with a piece of sublime skill. Fifteen to twenty goals in the season and someone who was dreaded by defences across the PL. I've made a few mistakes in my time and sadly this has been one of them.

cookster said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Should never wear our shirt again.

A disgrace to our club and profession. Another five match ban next week.

Open ur fucking eyes Mario apologists.

Don't waste your breath TH. The blind are weak.

I will continue to labour my point until this indulged fraud has been kicked out.

Take a long last look, his fans, he will get five game ban.

Embarrassed to have him associated with our great club.

Here's where our title challenge went.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
When Mario came I thought he would be the magical piece in the jigsaw. Winning us games when they were tight with a piece of sublime skill. Fifteen to twenty goals in the season and someone who was dreaded by defences across the PL. I've made a few mistakes in my time and sadly this has been one of them.

You could tell , from his very first game , at Molyneux , EXACTLY what Balotelli was like ... and despite a few goals since i've seen little to convince me that he's the type of player/winner that we need to be successful .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.