Mancini - Balotelli

Don't usually see Bluemoon during the game...

Fucking hell.

What's happened to our fans?

With support like ours, who needs opposition fans?

Hope he gets a 4 game ban for that tackle he wont be missed . Balotelli is a fucking idiot and mancini will lose his job backing him and rightly so

CITYROBBO said:
Hope he gets a 4 game ban for that tackle he wont be missed . Balotelli is a fucking idiot and mancini will lose his job backing him and rightly so

What sort of bitter **** wishes one of his own players banned? You are a red twat.

If you idiots cannot see they are trying to get him banned for the derby then you are blind.

CITYROBBO said:

You hope he gets a four game ban?

Unbelievable. And he's the 'fucking idiot'???

FFS get him out!!!

Just one of our players taped him on the shoulder while he was down at the half time. All the others passed him by...not even looking at him. It says all...

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Should never wear our shirt again.

A disgrace to our club and profession. Another five match ban next week.

Open ur fucking eyes Mario apologists.
Well I've supported him up to now, but he should be long off in this game, either sent or taken. I don't think he'll play for us again, the FA will ban him for at least 3, probably 5 matches, and rightly so. He'd better score our winner today because it will be his last contribution this season.

didactic said:
Rooney went in with studs showing on a QPR player and he got man of the match. You Balotelli haters are so easily led he is going for free balls but because of his "reputation" he has done something wrong. Try thinking for yourself and not be led by the media.

He is also the only one to challenge the keeper twice so far. Stop being moaning cunts and support your players.

I don't support any players, I support Man City and Balotelli is a drain on the club.

didactic said:
Rooney went in with studs showing on a QPR player and he got man of the match. You Balotelli haters are so easily led he is going for free balls but because of his "reputation" he has done something wrong. Try thinking for yourself and not be led by the media.

He is also the only one to challenge the keeper twice so far. Stop being moaning cunts and support your players.

Ballotelli should have been sent off.

Rooney should have been sent off.

Both facts, not media lead.

BlueMoonoverUS said:
FFS get him out!!!

Just one of our players taped him on the shoulder while he was down at the half time. All the others passed him by...not even looking at him. It says all...

Spot on. He's a fraud.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.