Mancini - Balotelli

The lad's got talent and because of that, in the past, I've been one of the ones who has been asking others to cut him a bit of slack......BUT FFS, he's such a liability. I had hoped that he'd have sorted his head out by now, what with us being within touching distance of our country's biggest football prize, but his footballing decisions on the pitch are getting worse by the week. Can't wait to fuck him off back to Italy. Lost any patience I ever had for him now.

Still hope he bags the winner though!

I've had to turn the sound off, all the commentators are saying is how he should've been sent off and how Mancini should take him off.. Disgusting biased journalism.

vamps said:
I've had to turn the sound off, all the commentators are saying is how he should've been sent off and how Mancini should take him off.. Disgusting biased journalism.

Why? He should have been sent off.

He has to go. He's become the headlines, the distraction and everything that others think is wrong about City.

He got booked for a similar challenge and if i am not mistaken the ref was pointing out it was two studs up challenges.Either way he has to come off because there is no doubt if not he will be sent off.

vamps said:
What's bias in that, it's what most on this forum are saying.

Rooney went in with studs showing on a QPR player and he got man of the match. You Balotelli haters are so easily led he is going for free balls but because of his "reputation" he has done something wrong. Try thinking for yourself and not be led by the media.

He is also the only one to challenge the keeper twice so far. Stop being moaning cunts and support your players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.