Mancini - Balotelli

Unfortunately as another poster has said he has proven me wrong.

I think sometimes he is hard done by but fuck me he doesn't help himself.

It gets to the point when he massively out weighs the good he does with acts of utter stupidity.

Unfortunately also Mancini is coming up with the inexplicable at the moment too and is baffling me completely. Seems to be cracking.

In much the same way I thought the Tevez departure would help us as a team I am sad to say I feel the Balotelli departure may help us in the same way.

I still think he will make it - but it won't be here and won't be with the soft soft approach he is currently receiving

Mancini seems to have a blind spot as far as Balotelli is concerned. Stevie Wonder could see at half time that he was a likely candidate for a red card, so why didn't the bescarfed one hook him at the break? In the hope he might pull a rabbit out of the hat? There was no chance of that happening. He is the Rodney Marsh of this season. Interesting to see Hart's reaction just now; a thoroughly pissed off bloke.

Re: p.s. Mancini, Take Balotelli with you, WOAS, total disgrace

Yeah, Balotelli was crazy again and should leave in summer but when I see Nasri or Milner... Come on! They both were absolutely useless! And when we did know we must win... we didn't produce single shot on target! Unbelievable! It's time to go, Roberto!

Tevez has done more harm to our season than Balotelli.

I'm not defending Mario here, but Tevez seems to hae got off Scott free from the fans and really he's the number one reason we've failed to win the title!

Lay off Mario, at least he's been here all season!

Balotelli's performance - straw that broke the camels back, for me :'(

I can imagine Mario standing there above a fellow player with a bone hanging out of his leg, lifting the City Shirt up and his tshirt says "why always me? i never touched him"

or in a car smash, standing over the other driver, lifting his armani top up, showing a tshirt saying "why always me? i never touched him"

or down the nightclub, tanding over another woman, lifting his top up, showing a tshirt saying"why always me? i never touched her"

etc.etc.

Mancini and Mario seem to be kin, one out, all out?

Laurent Koscielny should have got a second yellow. His tackle on Milner? was the same as Marios second, but no mention of this.

Mario will never be able to become good, as too many people have it in for him.

If he's not careful he'll destroy both their careers at this club. Balotelli won't work under anyone but Mancini and wherever he goes next won't buy Balotelli unless he's sold for fucking pennies because he's beyond a liability.

danburge82 said:
Tevez has done more harm to our season than Balotelli.

I'm not defending Mario here, but Tevez seems to hae got off Scott free from the fans and really he's the number one reason we've failed to win the title!

Lay off Mario, at least he's been here all season!

DB-Give over...So are you going to defend that knee high tackle....Sorry I hope Khaldoon fucks Mancini and Mario off-Stop defending the undefendable

The best thing to come out this mess is we will never have to see that **** Balotelli in a city shirt ever again.

Under fitting up procedure and his first half challenge, minimum six games.

Him and Mancini deserve each other.

Yeah, Balotelli was crazy again and should leave in summer but when I see Nasri or Milner... Come on! They both were absolutely useless! And when we did know we must win... we didn't produce single shot on target! Unbelievable! It's time to go, Roberto!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.