Mancini - Balotelli

tolmie's hairdoo said:
cookster said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Should never wear our shirt again.

A disgrace to our club and profession. Another five match ban next week.

Open ur fucking eyes Mario apologists.

Don't waste your breath TH. The blind are weak.

I will continue to labour my point until this indulged fraud has been kicked out.

Take a long last look, his fans, he will get five game ban.

Embarrassed to have him associated with our great club.

Here's where our title challenge went.

Absolutely moronic to blame Balotelli for us not winning the league.

Absolutely moronic.

jimharri said:
Mancini seems to have a blind spot as far as Balotelli is concerned. Stevie Wonder could see at half time that he was a likely candidate for a red card, so why didn't the bescarfed one hook him at the break? In the hope he might pull a rabbit out of the hat? There was no chance of that happening. He is the Rodney Marsh of this season. Interesting to see Hart's reaction just now; a thoroughly pissed off bloke.
He's had to put all his faith in Mario because Džeko hasn't exactly been outstanding has he? And where was Tevez.

Mario has had to be our number one at times because we've had nobody else other than Kun.

(Kun doesn't come into any arguments because he's had a great season!)

p.s. Mancini, Take Balotelli with you, WOAS, total disgrace

OP has a good point. We all could see what was coming, I was stunned when Aguero came off for Tevez. I'm also stunned why this team is playing so badly, it looked like we was playing for a draw and reminded of the way we played last year at the emirates.

danburge82 said:
Tevez has done more harm to our season than Balotelli.

I'm not defending Mario here, but Tevez seems to hae got off Scott free from the fans and really he's the number one reason we've failed to win the title!

Lay off Mario, at least he's been here all season!

There are 10k threads about how blues feel about Tevez, we accept he is here until the end of the season and then he will move on hopefully.

I would dispute the point you made about Balo always being here, he has missed a chunk of games due to getting himself banned.

Re: p.s. Mancini, Take Balotelli with you, WOAS, total disgrace

Mancini,Marion and Tevez destroyed team spirit, great form of Dzeko, Milner, Barry, Silva and Yaya!!!<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:21 pm --<br /><br />Mancini,Marion and Tevez destroyed team spirit, great form of Dzeko, Milner, Barry, Silva and Yaya!!!

Stop defending the undefendable....

Sick of fans defending Mario and Mancini....

Mario should not wear the shirt again-fact-he should have seen red for that tackle on Song-end of.

Mancini...brings Tevez on with 7 mins to go.....

Clueless-I was a staunch defender of Mancini but his tactics away from home,his signings are just not good enough.

We need Mourinho...but doubt he will come.

p.s. Mancini, Take Balotelli with you, WOAS, total disgrace

OP has a good point. We all could see what was coming, I was stunned when Aguero came off for Tevez. I'm also stunned why this team is playing so badly, it looked like we was playing for a draw and reminded of the way we played last year at the emirates.

Yeah, Balotelli was crazy again and should leave in summer but when I see Nasri or Milner... Come on! They both were absolutely useless! And when we did know we must win... we didn't produce single shot on target! Unbelievable! It's time to go, Roberto!

Re: Stop defending the undefendable....

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Sick of fans defending Mario and Mancini....

Mario should not wear the shirt again-fact-he should have seen red for that tackle on Song-end of.

Mancini...brings Tevez on with 7 mins to go.....

Clueless-I was a staunch defender of Mancini but his tactics away from home,his signings are just not good enough.

We need Mourinho...but doubt he will come.

We've never had it so fcukin good, Balotelli I agree with, open to offers as far as I'm concerned but Mancini has done wonders for this club and for your to not see that, is fcukin shameful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.