Mancini - Balotelli

Re: Was Mario Sticking Up For Yaya?

mike1923 said:
blueprint said:
Why did Mario 'retaliates' against Alex Song?

For his foul on Yaya?

Because he hasn't developed the right attitude required of a professional footballer.

If Song fouls Yaya, that is not Balotelli's problem. His problem is that City are not playing well, and he needs to focus on playing and playing well - a large part of that is staying on the pitch for
90 minutes.

I agree that's not a thoroughbred's job. It should be left to plowhorses like NDJ.
Why did Yaya leave the field in the 16th min. Injured.
Look at the bigger picture. Instead of letting NDJ's sycophants and anti-Mancini forces here mislead us..

We lost the title before this match. Ask yourself honestly what and when was the turning point?

Whatever remote chance of the title we have was lost , we had slim chance of winning the match, when Yaya was finished today!

didactic said:
cleavers said:
didactic said:
No wum here I have defended Balotelli since he signed and you look at my post history I have threads to prove it. Its not fair that because my opinion differs from that of most I should be attacked for it.

The tackle was bad but players get away with these things Mario is crucified for being Mario. I do not think he intended to hurt the player and please stop accusing me of being on the wind up when my stance has always been the same regarding Mario.
You are "defending" the indefensible, it makes you look like a dick, but actually you are being a deliberate troll on the subject, and you know you are. It doesn't matter whether you have always defended him or not, so have I, but acting a dick is all you are doing in this thread, so I will accuse you of it, its not like you don't have history for doing so.

Thats completely unfair everyone has a right to defend what they feel is right. The tackle was bad and Mario needs to control himself but that does not mean he deserves blame for losing the title and for everyones bad performance. And accusing me of trolling before proves my point because Mario too gets accused of this because of his "past history" when one has nothing to do with the other. I think you should allow people to present how they feel and not accuse them of trolling simply because you disagree.

I want him to learn and improve and I do not think selling him is the answer. I will defend him when he is being blamed for everything that happened as he was not at fault.

gtfo.png

Re: Was Mario Sticking Up For Yaya?

Fuck me it didn't take long did it?

The lunatics have taken over the asylum. Though no ndj mention?

You're slacking troll.

blueprint said:
mike1923 said:
blueprint said:
Why did Mario 'retaliates' against Alex Song?

For his foul on Yaya?

Because he hasn't developed the right attitude required of a professional footballer.

If Song fouls Yaya, that is not Balotelli's problem. His problem is that City are not playing well, and he needs to focus on playing and playing well - a large part of that is staying on the pitch for
90 minutes.

I agree that's not a thoroughbred's job. It should be left to plowhorses like NDJ.
Why did Yaya leave the field in the 16th min. Injured.
Look at the bigger picture. Instead of letting NDJ's sycophants and anti-Mancini forces here mislead us..

We lost the title before this match. Ask yourself honestly what and when was the turning point?

Whatever remote chance of the title we have was lost , we had slim chance of winning the match, when Yaya was finished today!

didactic said:
TCIB said:

Come on TCIB the game was 1 down when he was sent off. You really believe he cost us the season?

Oh no not the season, he was at fault today though. He could have done better over the course of the season imo.
The reason we lost the title was a collective failure to convert away.

Mancini 'I will probably sell Balotelli'

No chance of him having a future at the club now.

It's not like he's Tevez

The title is almost certainly lost simply as a result of there being a better team in the league during the entire course of the season. Pure and simple.

There are moments in the season when virtually every player 'didn't quite perform' and moments when those players 'stood out for praise'.

On balance, Mario would be lower down the list of stalwart performers, and for that reason, when you come to 'improve a team' you do so separating the wheat from the chaff. Mario is chaff.

If this was 3 years ago, and we were hovering around top 6. then there might be an argument for having a little more tolerance, but we are TRYING to compete with the best teams in the world now (and we are total novices), we simply can't afford to carry 'learners' or 'wildcards' in the same way a more experienced team might be able to.

I've watched James Milner these last few days - he's no world beater, but he's a fine player. He works hard. He shows passion (but not at the expense of a hot head).
I've looked at United.... They have grafters of the same ilk

City have an imbalance of stars vs grafters. We're not far off the right balance, but not quite there yet. And for me, Balo's not a grafter, and he's not really superstar either. And worst of all, you just can't depend on him.

He needs to go.

How many City players, in the backs of their minds must be distracted, worrying about HIM? If you have a player by your side that you just trust and rely on, it means you can focus on your own game. If you're having to babysit another player, it means you're less focussed on your own job.

With Milner - you know what you're getting week in week out. It's decent, it's dependable, and across a season probably adds up to more 'value' than Balo.
United have won the league many times by playing 'percetage football' - solid, week in week out perfomances (this season a prime example)... plodding along, until eventually, you've got more points than the rest.

Balo out, Kolo out, Savic out, Tevez out, Johnson out. Too 'mad', too unfit, too inexperiences, too disruptive, too disinterested.

We HAVE a decent team spirit. We just have a few too many 'issue' players that need to go

TCIB said:
didactic said:
TCIB said:

Come on TCIB the game was 1 down when he was sent off. You really believe he cost us the season?

Oh no not the season, he was at fault today though. He could have done better over the course of the season imo.
The reason we lost the title was a collective failure to convert away.

Agreed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.