Mancini - Balotelli

Balotelli is idiot. Looking at his past, childhood etc. it happens, some of guys with such history finish much worse than him. What made me mad many times here is people talking he is some fu'kin' legend and Messiah.

But Mancini is **** of the highest order. Blaming Mario now after the match like my dad was the one who stuck with him for years and spread stories about new Pele raising in front of our eyes, and not Mancini himself.

Blaming Mario after the game where anyone with half-functional brain could see what would happen after 15-20 minutes and yet kept him in the game until he finally got sent.

Complete woman of a man.

Re: Will Balotelli be sold? Mancini: Probably- but I don't know

why answer questions like this?

obviously something is wrong.

Flush the toilet, that's the sound of his value going down (ala Tevez) after Mancini publicly says he'll "probably" sell him. Galliani and Moratti rub their hands together in glee as they prepare to bend City over at the negotiation table.

cleavers said:
didactic said:
Put what away? It was bad tackle but I do not think Mario goes out trying to hurt players its just he tries too hard. He seems to put so much pressure on himself it doesnt help when everything you do is deemed intentional.
I'm sure you'll work it out, you're wumming, nothing more nothing less, and if you seriously think he was "trying to hard" then you are one deluded idiot, in my opinion. It was potentially career ending as well you know, luckily for Mario it didn't end up that way.

No wum here I have defended Balotelli since he signed and you look at my post history I have threads to prove it. Its not fair that because my opinion differs from that of most I should be attacked for it.

The tackle was bad but players get away with these things Mario is crucified for being Mario. I do not think he intended to hurt the player and please stop accusing me of being on the wind up when my stance has always been the same regarding Mario.

So he knows the problem. Cant find a solution and ready to continue with him. And he hopes Balotelli somehow will behave from his own. Well he wont. It wasnt his first tantrum since the Parker stamp. He had many chances to learn, many red cards, bans but still he could easily get 2 red cards today. In totally inferior tackles. When he didnt reach the ball and kicked the opponent.

He could do it next year too when we are playing for qualification from the CL group. Lose his temper, go down to 10 men and maybe lose.
Europa league again. He did it last year against Kijev.

What wold Mancini do with any of our defender with the same mistakes? Silly faults, yellows, reds gvign away penalties, red cards etc...
Don't think this person would have as many chance as Balotelli.

MSP said:
Balotelli is idiot. Looking at his past, childhood etc. it happens, some of guys with such history finish much worse than him. What made me mad many times here is people talking he is some fu'kin' legend and Messiah.

But Mancini is **** of the highest order. Blaming Mario now after the match like my dad was the one who stuck with him for years and spread stories about new Pele raising in front of our eyes, and not Mancini himself.

Blaming Mario after the game where anyone with half-functional brain could see what would happen after 15-20 minutes and yet kept him in the game until he finally got sent.

Complete woman of a man.

Complete woman of a man?????

what's very strange is remember in America pre-season Mancini took Balotelli off for showing with that back heel but he didnt today?

If mancini is answering the question "will he be sold" then "probably, I don't know" is perhaps the honest answer, because mancini himself may not have any say in it, he may not be here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.