Mancini - Balotelli

I thought Balo's last two 'challenges' weren't that bad. Yes, the last one on Sagna he caught him but it certainly wasn't malicious. The first one on Sagna, nothing wrong with it IMO.

However, that one on Song was utterly dreadful and he extremely lucky to still be on the pitch. Could have snapped Song's leg in two.

BlueRudders said:
argyle said:
FFS, who needs the media to do a witch hunt against him when City fans have their own agenda.

Rooney did a shit tackle, there's hardly any mention.

Mario does a shit tackle, and its 'get him out of our club'.

Bloody embarrassing!
This thread was started saying how lucky the liability named Balotelli is to be on the pitch, nowt to do with Rooney, that is all on another thread

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=252786" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=252786</a>

Why mention it on this thread as well

Think it's relevant as people don't have the same mental breakdown when Rooney does something.

As soon as Mario sneezes there are people saying he's a disgrace etc etc.

BlueRudders said:
Why does Mancinni stick with Balotelli. He should have been sent off and we should be down to 10, all would have been down to Mancinni.

Thankfully the ref missed it and he'll be banned in the week.

Disgusting post. Go fuck yourself.

Barcon said:
BlueRudders said:
Why does Mancinni stick with Balotelli. He should have been sent off and we should be down to 10, all would have been down to Mancinni.

Thankfully the ref missed it and he'll be banned in the week.

Disgusting post. Go fuck yourself.

In the closing part of the season there have been many posters here revealing their true colours.

The challenge on Song is the only one im bothered about. It was malicious and intentional. How he didnt break Alex Songs leg is beyond me.

Hes an utter disgrace to this club and everything the badge stands for. Marios petulance has cost City points this season and while some people might think he has potential i think most will now agree with me, unlike 2 years ago when i said he wouldnt fulfill it.

An absolute clown who has been nothing but a distraction for the last 2 seasons.

Ciao Mario and good riddance

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.