Mancini blames Hart for defeat

Mancio said:
i've called hart not good enough from since 2 years ago. it seem mancini is now opening his eyes. wouldnt be a surprise to see hart sold in january with the guy from santos coming in.
Oh dear,what is it with Italians and the poor English players ?,Hart,Lescott,Milner they have all felt the wrath off Roberto at one stage or another.I get the feeling you are not Anglophiles lol..

He is not the finished article,but the best in England

Mancio said:
i've called hart not good enough from since 2 years ago. it seem mancini is now opening his eyes. wouldnt be a surprise to see hart sold in january with the guy from santos coming in.

Not rating Hart is your right, though you're making meal of his mistakes, but to think he's going to be sold in January is plain stupid.

Stupid.

Mancio said:

Are you crazy ? Joe Hart out ? I prefer mancini out

Mancio said:

Fucking hell that's astonishing even on here!!
You actually mean this too don't you???

I get the feeling Mancio (the poster) knows his days are numbered and intends to go out in a blaze of glory in homage to his celebrity man crush namesake.

Mancio said:
See this is why no one takes you seriously.
Also if Mancini goes are you staying around or following the yellow brick road

Not read the whole thread, so apologies if this has been been floated already, but anyone reckon he might drop Hart for the toon game? If there are any disputes in the dressing room, as the media suggest, then it would be a way for Bobby to demonstrate to the dissenters who's boss.

I do think that we could do with another good keeper,Hart is a shoe in at the moment and some quality competion would do him no harm (appologies to pantliner)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.