Mancini blames Hart for defeat

unexpected item said:
Not read the whole thread, so apologies if this has been been floated already, but anyone reckon he might drop Hart for the toon game? If there are any disputes in the dressing room, as the media suggest, then it would be a way for Bobby to demonstrate to the dissenters who's boss.

Problem is that Panto is not up to the level we need imo. He had a clanger in the chariety shield and therin lies the problem with Joe.

There is not a proper under study to help push him further, complacency sets in when there is not adequate cover in your position.

NothingSpecial said:
BlueMoonz1977 said:
unexpected item said:
Not read the whole thread, so apologies if this has been been floated already, but anyone reckon he might drop Hart for the toon game? If there are any disputes in the dressing room, as the media suggest, then it would be a way for Bobby to demonstrate to the dissenters who's boss.

Problem is that Panto is not up to the level we need imo. He had a clanger in the chariety shield and therin lies the problem with Joe.

There is not a proper under study to help push him further, complacency sets in when there is not adequate cover in your position.
Don't think its complacency mate. I think it's more that he needs to relax he always seems so pumped up.

Ha haa maybe : )

Mancio said:
i've called hart not good enough from since 2 years ago. it seem mancini is now opening his eyes. wouldnt be a surprise to see hart sold in january with the guy from santos coming in.

If you mean Rafael Cabral Barbosa, he would be a snip at £4m Santos want for him. Only 22 and holds a Portugese passport, already has 2 caps for National team and sure to be snapped up by a major European club before long. I'd like Joe to stay but it's not beyond the realms of possibilty that United will put a bid in for him. He seems to have a lot of mates there and has been open with criticism of our club recently.

Hamann Pineapple said:
Mancio said:
i've called hart not good enough from since 2 years ago. it seem mancini is now opening his eyes. wouldnt be a surprise to see hart sold in january with the guy from santos coming in.

If you mean Rafael Cabral Barbosa, he would be a snip at £4m Santos want for him. Only 22 and holds a Portugese passport, already has 2 caps for National team and sure to be snapped up by a major European club before long. I'd like Joe to stay but it's not beyond the realms of possibilty that United will put a bid in for him. He seems to have a lot of mates there and has been open with criticism of our club recently.

That has to be a piss take of a post ...

BillyShears said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
Mancio said:

That has to be a piss take of a post ...

Im truly starting to worry about some people on here at the moment

That's bollocks about Tevez walking away from the wall, Nasri shouted Hart to ask if he wanted the 4 man wall that had assembled (with Tevez) Hart stuck up 3 fingers, and Nasri told Tevez to move, Tevez looked back at Hart put up 4 fingers to say we needed a 4 man wall but Hart kept saying 3. Tevez then had to walk away, United then scored the free kick via the position Tevez was told to vacate by Hart.

dandeman2008 said:
That's bollocks about Tevez walking away from the wall, Nasri shouted Hart to ask if he wanted the 4 man wall that had assembled (with Tevez) Hart stuck up 3 fingers, and Nasri told Tevez to move, Tevez looked back at Hart put up 4 fingers to say we needed a 4 man wall but Hart kept saying 3. Tevez then had to walk away, United then scored the free kick via the position Tevez was told to vacate by Hart.

A 3 man wall would've been more than enough if Nasri hadn't of pussied out and hidden behind Dzeko. There were 47,000 people in the ground who would've taken that straight in the bollocks and as a result he has let the team down. I don't know how people can be blaming anyone but Nasri.

Sam. said:
dandeman2008 said:

A 3 man wall would've been more than enough if Nasri hadn't of pussied out and hidden behind Dzeko. There were 47,000 people in the ground who would've taken that straight in the bollocks and as a result he has let the team down. I don't know how people can be blaming anyone but Nasri.

this.

i dont mind clichy, hart or tevez making the mistakes that led to the goal. they were honest and were trying their best.

what i do mind is someone i'm paying to watch every week thats living my dream to not give a shit and fanny out of a fucking ball of air.

imagine what the likes of mike doyle would have thought?

typical fucking flimsy surrender attitude from nasri.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.