Mancini blames Hart for defeat

grim up north said:
Sam. said:
dandeman2008 said:
That's bollocks about Tevez walking away from the wall, Nasri shouted Hart to ask if he wanted the 4 man wall that had assembled (with Tevez) Hart stuck up 3 fingers, and Nasri told Tevez to move, Tevez looked back at Hart put up 4 fingers to say we needed a 4 man wall but Hart kept saying 3. Tevez then had to walk away, United then scored the free kick via the position Tevez was told to vacate by Hart.

A 3 man wall would've been more than enough if Nasri hadn't of pussied out and hidden behind Dzeko. There were 47,000 people in the ground who would've taken that straight in the bollocks and as a result he has let the team down. I don't know how people can be blaming anyone but Nasri.

You need to stop watching sky

Didn't watch it on Sky. Heard Neville say something similar when I got home and he was spot on.

i♥city! said:
Can we believe this or is it the media trying to stir things up again

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4689785/Roberto-Mancini-in-rage-at-Balotelli-and-Hart-over-Citys-loss.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... -loss.html</a>

ROBERTO MANCINI flew into a dressing-room rage after City lost the Manchester derby to Robin van Persie’s late free-kick.
Mancini tore into keeper Joe Hart saying, “It’s your fault” as City’s unbeaten Premier League record was ended dramatically.
The City boss then turned his attentions to misfiring striker Mario Balotelli, Carlos Tevez and Samir Nasri.
Balotelli was surprisingly chosen to start but was hauled off early in the second half and replaced by Tevez. A dressing-room insider said: “Mancini was going mad, he just seems to pick fights with everybody.”
Mancini was also fuming with Tevez and Nasri for their dismal efforts to keep out Van Persie’s winner.
Tevez conceded the free-kick then walked away from the wall and Mancini said: “I don’t know why. I understood before that the free-kick was dangerous, I don’t know why it happened.
“The player shooting was Van Persie and he hit it very well. I called Carlos to return to the wall but I was too far away on the bench.”
Nasri inexplicably moved behind Edin Dzeko, then got a touch on RVP’s effort, sending it out of Hart’s reach.

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4689785/Roberto-Mancini-in-rage-at-Balotelli-and-Hart-over-Citys-loss.html#ixzz2Edfitw3Y" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... z2Edfitw3Y</a>

go away.

chicagoblues said:
To be fair Hart who wanted 3 man wall. Look at the clip

Poor Joe. He wanted 3 but just got

Two-and-a-half-men.jpg

Sam. said:
grim up north said:
Sam. said:
A 3 man wall would've been more than enough if Nasri hadn't of pussied out and hidden behind Dzeko. There were 47,000 people in the ground who would've taken that straight in the bollocks and as a result he has let the team down. I don't know how people can be blaming anyone but Nasri.

You need to stop watching sky

Didn't watch it on Sky. Heard Neville say something similar when I got home and he was spot on.

so you heard it on sky

Just had this argument with someone else.
The only person to blame for that goal is Nasri. If he stands up, nothing special for him to do, and just takes that ball on the chest . We walk away with a point.

I honestly believe blaming anyone else is just wrong.

doomuk said:
VOOMER said:
Sam. said:

A 4 man wall was needed.

I tend to agree with both of you. If Nasri wasnt such a shit house a three man wall would have surrficed but why take the risk? Complacency thats why.
Hart thought he could save it if it went wider whereas Tevez knew it would be difficult and said 4.

Why take the risk.

And big Joe needs a kick up the arse. He makes too many mistakes for my money.

Too true

Blue and Proud said:
VOOMER said:
Sam. said:

A 4 man wall was needed.
Had there been a 4 man wall then Van Persie would have simply tried an up and over to Joe's left. Hate to say it but he has the skill and ability to score no matter how many players in the wall, but what we shouldn't have done was to make it any easier for him.

Blue, we sit in the CB stand top tier near the screen, 2 rows from the front, almost a perfect view, a 4th man was needed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.