Mancini blames Hart for defeat

mekonmcfc said:
WNRH said:
I hope he did, was at fault for the last goal and could have done better with the first.

he was totally wrong footed, how could he possibly do anything about it ? good finish by Rooney

Flat footed.

If those reported criticisms are true I can't really argue with Mancini on any of them.

Hart was leaden-footed for the first goal and should have collected the ball from Clichy in the lead up to the third.

Tevez was a total idiot for both conceding a needless free kick and then going walkabout unless he'd been told to leave the wall by Hart.

Nasri's effort in the wall would have been utterly pathetic for a pub league player.

I hope its bullshit.

If it isnt Mancini is on his last 6 months at City. It can be true ieve if the story is bullshit because of underperforming in the season.

But if he rips into players like this I mean Joe Hart maybe could do better but single him out for losing the derby well can say tactics/collective defending/attacking was also the reasons we lost.

Probably just Sun stirring the shit up but if we look at it that way what things Mancini can say front of cameras talking awful about his players singleing them out can imagine hat can happen in the dressing room after matches like this...

Inside City cameras arent rolling there for good reasons after matches.:)

If this isn't true, I expect City to push the Sun for a retraction because it's a **** of a thing to make up.

If it turns out it is true, then Mancini wants to have a world with himself. He's going to run out of players to hang out to dry eventually.

BillyShears said:
If this isn't true, I expect City to push the Sun for a retraction because it's a **** of a thing to make up.

If it turns out it is true, then Mancini wants to have a world with himself. He's going to run out of players to hang out to dry eventually.

Hows he hanging Hart out to dry? He hasn't done it publicly if true. Managers blame players all the time in dressing rooms either because they believe it or to get a reaction. I too would have blamed Hart yesterday to his face.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Mancini needs to look in the fucking Mirror before he starts blaming everyone else.

Our average start to the season is down to him.

I disagree on that, for me too many players are below an acceptable level of performance so far. Key players like Aguero, Kompany, Yaya, Hart are all significantly down on last season's level of consistency. I'm not saying Mancini is blameless but there's a limit to what any manager can do if too many players are under-performing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.