Mancini blames Hart for defeat

longtimeblue said:
It was a series of errors. Clichy should have passed back to Hart to clear; Tevez shouldn't have clipped the little teddy bear; the wall should have been better organised (Hart?); why did Tevez leave the wall (Hart or Tevez?); why was Nasri hiding behind another player and not facing the ball?
just about nailed it there.

WNRH said:
The cookie monster said:
WNRH said:
I hope he did, was at fault for the last goal and could have done better with the first.
You mean he was at fault because of the deflection
Behave.

No he was at fault because he should have come out for the pass back and cleared it or told Clichy to clear it.

He needed to take command and didn't, caused confusion and panic which lead to the free kick.

Clichy has been playing Premiership football for a long time. He shouldn't need telling to put a ball into touch.

Hart is not the great goalkeeper everyone seems to think, he makes a lot of mistakes & is not immune from criticism.

Everyone talking about Nasri hiding behind the wall, but so was Hart. Why is he defending the side the wall is supposed to be protecting? He can't see the ball being hit, and isn't even settled when the shot is taken.

Not to mention his part in organizing the other players in the box including the wall.

The only thing he save was Rio.<br /><br />-- Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:38 pm --<br /><br />I should add: I love Hart, and think he is an excellent keeper, but has made a few uncharacteristic mistakes this year that he needs to get sorted.

Sam. said:
black mamba said:
The player he SHOULD be chastising is Clichy .....

for a guy of his experience to lose the ball so late in the game , in that posItion , is inexcusable ......

if he'd have put the ball out of play , as he SHOULD have , there would have no need to for anybody to get the blame ... because Van Persie wouldn't have had the free kick !

Maybe Joe Hart might have reacted better to the first goal , but i wouldn't blame him for the other two.

If we were 3-2 up he probably would've put the ball out of play but we were going for the winner. I think he wanted to keep possession and get on the attack. Maybe a big hoof up the pitch would've been more appropriate.

Whilst i can see what you're saying Sam , trying a risky bit of possession around your own penalty area is asking for trouble , and especially so late in a game with Welback snapping at your heels ..... yes , Clichy should have got rid , anywhere safe would have done ... downfield , into touch , over the stand , anywhere ...... this is an experienced full back who did entirely the wrong thing , at the wrong time.

I think most City fans would have been happy with a 'creditable' draw that didn't seem likely ten minutes earlier , and Clichys actions in getting himself dispossessed caused the whole scenario that led to the rags winner ....... people can blame Hart , Tevez or Nasri , but the simple fact is that the free kick needn't have happened in the first place !

The rags couldn't believe their luck !

jimharri said:
Sam. said:
Didn't watch it on Sky.....
Sam. said:
.....Heard Neville say something similar.
nortonlappari.gif

"When I got home".

Shush.

Bluemoon115 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Mancio said:
i've called hart not good enough from since 2 years ago. it seem mancini is now opening his eyes. wouldnt be a surprise to see hart sold in january with the guy from santos coming in.
See this is why no one takes you seriously.
Also if Mancini goes are you staying around or following the yellow brick road
You must be joking. Mancio answer a direct question with a straight forward answer?

It's always a player who was here before Mancini joined that's to blame in his eyes.

was hart here before mancini joined ? AFAIK he was at birmingham. hart has become city and england's goalkeeper thanks to a mancini -wrong- choice i think.

dref619 said:
Just had this argument with someone else.
The only person to blame for that goal is Nasri. If he stands up, nothing special for him to do, and just takes that ball on the chest . We walk away with a point.

I honestly believe blaming anyone else is just wrong.

I think Van Persie has to take some responsibility

Don't know how anyone would fall for this Mancini/Hart story after every defeat.

After the Madrid away game when Hart did his fantastic, honest interview with ITV, the same reporter then said to Mancini, who had not heard Hart's interview: "Hart has been very critical of the team". To which Mancini replied that he should "do his job, only I can criticise the team".

Then 2/3 days later in his next press conference, Mancini confirmed he had not heard Hart's interview, and he said Hart had said "nothing".

Since then, every defeat has been followed by stories claiming that Mancini has blamed Hart, or argued with Hart. It's a good story for the papers to run because people will believe it because of the previous story.

Mancio said:
Bluemoon115 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
See this is why no one takes you seriously.
Also if Mancini goes are you staying around or following the yellow brick road
You must be joking. Mancio answer a direct question with a straight forward answer?

It's always a player who was here before Mancini joined that's to blame in his eyes.

was hart here before mancini joined ? AFAIK he was at birmingham. hart has become city and england's goalkeeper thanks to a mancini -wrong- choice i think.
See you area know nothing. We signed Hart in 2006. He played first choice under erikkson a year later and under Hughes, Hughes wanted an older keeper and signed Given which led to Hart being loaned to Birmingham where he won PL goalkeeper of the year which led to Mancini deciding he should come back and be our No1.
Not that any of it matters though as you are so clueless I should of just smashed my head against the wall rather than explain

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.