Mancini blames Hart for defeat

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Mancio said:
Bluemoon115 said:
You must be joking. Mancio answer a direct question with a straight forward answer?

It's always a player who was here before Mancini joined that's to blame in his eyes.

was hart here before mancini joined ? AFAIK he was at birmingham. hart has become city and england's goalkeeper thanks to a mancini -wrong- choice i think.
See you area know nothing. We signed Hart in 2006. He played first choice under erikkson a year later and under Hughes, Hughes wanted an older keeper and signed Given which led to Hart being loaned to Birmingham where he won PL goalkeeper of the year which led to Mancini deciding he should come back and be our No1.
Not that any of it matters though as you are so clueless I should of just smashed my head against the wall rather than explain

i knew what you just wrote. i already knew. this dont change the fact that hart has become city's regular thanks to a mancini's - wrong - choice.

and , by the way , i fear for your walls

Mancio said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Mancio said:
was hart here before mancini joined ? AFAIK he was at birmingham. hart has become city and england's goalkeeper thanks to a mancini -wrong- choice i think.
See you area know nothing. We signed Hart in 2006. He played first choice under erikkson a year later and under Hughes, Hughes wanted an older keeper and signed Given which led to Hart being loaned to Birmingham where he won PL goalkeeper of the year which led to Mancini deciding he should come back and be our No1.
Not that any of it matters though as you are so clueless I should of just smashed my head against the wall rather than explain

i knew what you just wrote. i already knew. this dont change the fact that hart has become city's regular thanks to a mancini's - wrong - choice.

So you think Given would of been the better choice??

I agree Clichy should've hoofed it clear once the back pass option had not been taken but I guess he was trying to keep the ball in play as we had all the momentum with the clock running down and we looked the more likely winners. Silly error when there was no need to take a risk.

Once the free kick was conceded, we were clearly not organised or ready. Confusion in the wall, Hart like a cat on a hot tin roof on his line unsure where to stand or if the wall was covering his left side properly. At that point, someone (one of the attackers) should have stood directly in front of the ball to prevent it being taken until we were ready. Other teams would have done it - sometimes someone needs to take charge on the pitch and show some 'savvy'.

Scareye said:
Mancio said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

I think Given was a tad overrated. He played for a poor team for so long it mad whim look amazing but I never felt that safe with him in goal

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Scareye said:
Mancio said:

I think Given was a tad overrated. He played for a poor team for so long it mad whim look amazing but I never felt that safe with him in goal

I agree mate, it was actually directed at Mancio, I'm struggling to believe anyone could rate Given over Hart.

Scareye said:
Mancio said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

absolutely no. are hart and given the only two goalkeepers in the world ? hart was better than given and he's the best english keeper IMO. this still dont make him good enough for city.

black mamba said:
Sam. said:
black mamba said:
The player he SHOULD be chastising is Clichy .....

for a guy of his experience to lose the ball so late in the game , in that posItion , is inexcusable ......

if he'd have put the ball out of play , as he SHOULD have , there would have no need to for anybody to get the blame ... because Van Persie wouldn't have had the free kick !

Maybe Joe Hart might have reacted better to the first goal , but i wouldn't blame him for the other two.

If we were 3-2 up he probably would've put the ball out of play but we were going for the winner. I think he wanted to keep possession and get on the attack. Maybe a big hoof up the pitch would've been more appropriate.

Whilst i can see what you're saying Sam , trying a risky bit of possession around your own penalty area is asking for trouble , and especially so late in a game with Welback snapping at your heels ..... yes , Clichy should have got rid , anywhere safe would have done ... downfield , into touch , over the stand , anywhere ...... this is an experienced full back who did entirely the wrong thing , at the wrong time.

I think most City fans would have been happy with a 'creditable' draw that didn't seem likely ten minutes earlier , and Clichys actions in getting himself dispossessed caused the whole scenario that led to the rags winner ....... people can blame Hart , Tevez or Nasri , but the simple fact is that the free kick needn't have happened in the first place !

The rags couldn't believe their luck !

Bang on the money. The free kick was conceded right in front of me and it came from a nothing ball played into space that should have been dealt with by a simple punt down the line.

Damanino said:
1355066517679.gif

hart is making a step (mini jump) to the left just right when RVP touches the ball. Dont know why.

Because he knows he is weak on his left and is compensating for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.