Mancini braced for another slow start....

Halfpenny said:
Did we really start that slowly last season? Yeah, we hung on for a point at Spurs thanks to Hart but then we went out and thrashed Liverpool. Really, we should be getting 3 points on Monday but I suppose he has to ease the pressure given the title talk.

We started slowly last season. The league form was: DWLDW. That's 8 points from 15 when we should've been aiming for 12/13 points. Personally, I think we were only playing some really nice stuff from March onwards. At no point were we challenging for the title.

danburge82 said:
jake28 said:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/aug/13/roberto-mancini-manchester-city-swansea

Sorry Roberto,no more excuses
"No more excuses"!?! What, was winning the FA Cup and finishing third in the Prem not good enough for you? I'll be extaric if we achieve this again this season. Mancini has many excuses to use up before I say "no more".

Extaric! My new favourite word courtesy of another bluemoon buffoon.

Anyone thinking we just have to turn up on Monday is deluded and inexperienced.

Newly promoted teams are on a high and have the winning habit, they often punch above their weight at the start of the season... most Swansea players will be playing in the biggest game of their lives.

Yes we should win but its a funny old game..

He is just saying it as it is. What did you expect him to say , that we will smash Swansea 7-0?

Its ridiculous to say if bolton beat qpr 4-0. Swansea actually are a good footballing side or they were the few games ive watched of them even still u cant compare like that takes 1 team to have a mare and another to be on form

They are the weakest of the promoted sides. The strongest of the promoted sides just got thrashed by Bolton at home.

It goes without saying that anything but a win would be a terrible result. We have to win all the banker games if we want to win the title.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.