Mancini braced for another slow start....

alera said:
They are the weakest of the promoted sides. The strongest of the promoted sides just got thrashed by Bolton at home.

It goes without saying that anything but a win would be a terrible result. We have to win all the banker games if we want to win the title.

I do agree with that but its ridiulous to say that bolton beat them by 4 so we should beat swansea by more there is no comparison if 1 team has an off day hell even with the players we have. if we had on off day we mite get spanked to

Just looking back at the result from last season, we didnt really get going until Fulham away on 21st Nov, though we started a little unbeaten run from West Brom away on 7th Nov.

We can't afford to do that this season, we've got to come out flying.

Swansea H
Bolton A
Spurs A
Wigan H
Fulham A
Everton H

I would hope we take 14 points out the first 18 at least

Fanny Fart said:
Just looking back at the result from last season, we didnt really get going until Fulham away on 21st Nov, though we started a little unbeaten run from West Brom away on 7th Nov.

We can't afford to do that this season, we've got to come out flying.

Swansea H
Bolton A
Spurs A
Wigan H
Fulham A
Everton H

I would hope we take 14 points out the first 18 at least
Have too agree mate.

Swansea, Wigan, Fulham and Everton we should be picking up 3 points in. I know our record against Everton isn't great but they haven't strengthened and they have a couple of big injuries already. They are my dark horses too really struggle this year too be honest.

Bolton are no mugs especially at the Reebok and WHL isn't the easiest place too get a win. Would hope for 3 points in both but would take draws as long as the performance was there.

This continual; 'we're not ready and wont be for several weeks' nonsence being continually peddled out by Mancini is doing my head in!

WHY aren't they ready and at the peak of fitness?! What's so wrong with our training/fitness programmes, that means no other team in the Prem is using these excuses?

This is unacceptable, these supreme athletes should be straining at the leash to get going -like United were at Wembley.

I for one am a little exasperated by hearing; 'this is football' and 'we will get better but need time'. I think the owners will be raising an eybrow if the team don't deliver immediately too..............................

Didnt the scum always start off slowly and then build throughout the season finishing like a train after xmas to win the title.

bluealf said:
Didnt the scum always start off slowly and then build throughout the season finishing like a train after xmas to win the title.

this is what all the european top team do.

when you are a top team you know you cant burn your players at the start of the season becouse the last 2 season's months are the most important for your targets

Mancio said:
bluealf said:

when you are a top team you know you cant burn your players at the start of the season becouse the last 2 season's months are the most important for your targets

Only this

Mancio said:
bluealf said:

Absolutely. Be thankful we don't have CL qualifiers against Udinese to contend with as well!

Loosing to Swansea isn't even the point. It will be the manner of the loss that matters (I'm NOT saying we will lose, just a hypothetical preemptive strike for the knee-jerkers ;)). If we pepper the goal for 90 minutes, their keeper has a blinder, and they score from their one set piece of the game, it's galling but you can accept it's just the way it works. If they play us off our own park for 90 minutes whilst we're huffing and puffing and score one of many chances created, that's when you can start to worry :p

Here we go again the Mancini haters are out once more we haven't even started the season and the haters are saying "No more excuses Mancini" this man has won us our first major trophy in a long time we should be grateful to him not disloyal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.