Mancini Breaking News Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mancini Breaking News

oakiecokie said:
Bobby NOT on team coach coming back from training.Went into a people carrier with a security guy !!!!!
Probably taking his departure money straight to the bank :) are they now following every move anyone at City makes ?

City playing the "overshadow the rag parade" card ??

scousemanc said:
Just popped out for a ciggy. Did I miss anything?
Yes. Yes you have. The thread has now descended into maritime stylee puns.
It's rudder ridiculous.

cleavers said:
oakiecokie said:
Bobby NOT on team coach coming back from training.Went into a people carrier with a security guy !!!!!
Probably taking his departure money straight to the bank :) are they now following every move anyone at City makes ?

City playing the "overshadow the rag parade" card ??
Fair to say that if this was reversed, that is what a certain section of posters would say on here.

2sheikhs said:
scousemanc said:
Just popped out for a ciggy. Did I miss anything?
Yes. Yes you have. The thread has now descended into maritime stylee puns.
It's rudder ridiculous.

THAT IS THE WINNER!

if pelligrini has denied it and the club are saying nothing,bobby is saying nothing,no one is saying anything,im going sectioning at this rate

BobKowalski said:
Marvin said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
MANUre won precisely jack shit last season. And were the RagMeedya to organise a detailed postmortem they would undoubtedly be able to write up a couple of sides of A4 outlining Ferguson's 'mistakes'! We have had incredible success with Mancini and this season we have achieved more than MANUre did last! So for all the 'mistakes' Mancini has made, he gets the toe-end and Ferguson the plaudits. Ah, well, I suppose it's the way the football world works!
But Ferguson by and large does not alienate his dressing room. If you think that City can be successful next season under Mancini you are really mis-reading this situation. Mancini has now become a problem

Hmmm not quite. Early on Taggart struggled to reshape the dressing room leading to several battles and poor performances. Once his position became pretty much unassailable he would fuck a player off every now and then just to keep everyone in line. Also Taggart can do the fuzzy, warm bit which stands him in good stead.

Mancini has a different dynamic and is more like say Capello with a distant cold approach. When results are good people tolerate the grief he gives them. When it starts going wrong then people you have given grief too are not going to rally round with cups of tea and words of sympathy.

But this way of doing things was never going to work with Ferran and Txiki. They clearly prefer a different dynamic hence why they shunned Jose and are unlikely to give the job to Rafa if Plan A collapses (which I don't see happening to be honest). If they were not here and Mancini had been given full reign with signings and so on I believe we would have had a more successful season but by its very nature I am doubt Mancini's way is sustainable in the long term.

I do believe that City needed to be 'Mancinied' because building a squad and teaching it how to win is his biggest strength. But building a dynasty was never on the cards which I guess is where Ferran and Txiki come in.

All that said last week and Cup Final day was a bleeding disaster and could have been handled better. A lot better. Still hacked off with how this was botched on so many levels and I shall probably bring it up every now and then. And don't even go there with how the news was leaked by 'sinister forces' in Spain with an agenda against Ferran. Seriously if people want to fuck you over then make sure you don't give them the fucking chance. Ferran being a devious bastard I am happy with. Ferran as a clueless rube being done over is not something I wish to think about.
Oh and this last bit is not aimed at you Marvin I just slipped into rant mode...

A good post BK but I don't think Ferran will disappoint as if he was a complete duck egg then he would of gone straight out the door at Barcelona. The way is operates is a little distasteful but it is all part of modern day Football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.