Mancini Breaking News Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mancini Breaking News

dancity19 said:
Really hope we hear something today.

We all know what's going to happen, so maybe a bit of patience on our side is required- but we are fans, and some communication from the club is important, really.
It would only add to the farce if the club issued a bland no comment statement

The silence tells you all you need to know, but a little doubt remains. Sheik Mansour has to rubber stamp the decision, and he could always compromise. He wont like the bad publicity, but it will only postpone the inevitable. There's no going back from here.

Marvin said:
mancini's position rightly or wrongly is now untenable.

So put us all out of our misery. The Champions League place is safe, and I would like to go into the last two games of the season with this Civil War behind us

You're dead right. This is turning into an absolute circus, with no word from the club and the media laughing their socks off at us.

If Mancini is going, let's hear it from the horse's mouth. That means you, Mister Begiristain. Or you, Mister Khaldoon.

Marvin said:
Mikecini said:
BillyShears said:
Mancini is almost universally loathed behind the scenes at City. Ferguson almost universally loved and revered.

Does make me laugh that you're are still having a go at Marwood. Again, for someone who's so incompetent it was obvious at Wembley where his place at City is and where he stands within City's hierarchy.

Go on then, back up this.....fact?
Ask Pantillimon.

Kompany, Joe Hart, Nasri, Tevez, Kloss, marwood. Some maybe rumours and false, but Mancini is falling out with everyone and it's obvious the dressing room is not a happy group at the moment.

I've got to be honest, i've always thought that Mancini should have been given another season, but the way he dropped Pantilimon has left a bitter taste.
I don't think Pantilimons timing of his interview saying he wanted out was the best, but think dropping him was harsh, if he was good enough v Chelsea he's good enough v Wigan.

Not only will he have upset Pantilimon he'll have pissed 1 or 2 others off who all probably felt upset for Costel.

I think now it's time to go and my only worry is that Pelligrini won't be an upgrade or even equal...

Whoever it is will get my support anyway and i hope the reest of the match going blues who are pissed off with Mancini going back the new guy also.

Balti said:
Salfordian Blue said:

That's going a bit - wait for it - overboard.

Yeah, I'm not proud.

don't succumb to the pier pressure mate

we are between the Devil and the sky blue sea and someone needs to shake a leg or walk the plank over this we are all at sea

Altogether now!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyj2qL-bQ4E[/youtube]

cleavers said:
oakiecokie said:
Bobby NOT on team coach coming back from training.Went into a people carrier with a security guy !!!!!
Probably taking his departure money straight to the bank :) are they now following every move anyone at City makes ?

City playing the "overshadow the rag parade" card ??

Well the bastards tried to piss on our bonfire before the cup.Only thing is,it fucking worked !

shadygiz said:
caught a bit of an insight into the character of mancini the other day.

watched a re-run of the qpr game from last season and when qpr score their 2nd goal, mancini runs to the touchline, pointing out individual players screaming fuck you, fuck you in italian.

granted, we dont see who he is pointing to so it could be qpr players, but more likely lescott and others

i like his fire and his temperament, but its not to everyones liking and it must be hard to work for him sometimes

He was rightly screaming at Nasri for not tracking Mackie's run.

johnbmcr said:
Balti said:
Salfordian Blue said:
That's going a bit - wait for it - overboard.

Yeah, I'm not proud.

don't succumb to the pier pressure mate

we are between the Devil and the sky blue sea and someone needs to shake a leg or walk the plank over this we are all at sea

Quit or I'll be round to deck you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.