Mancini Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
bazbarrybazzer said:
kp789 said:
Why we shouldnt sack Mancini

<a class="postlink" href="http://vimeo.com/66017216" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://vimeo.com/66017216</a>

I enjoyed that :)

Cheers for posting blue
No problem, saw it on twitter. Reminded me why I think the bloke is fantastic and why we need to keep him.

Vienna_70 said:
pride in battle said:
I have always been a Mancini 'inner' but after yesterdays debacle it's clear that something had to give, Mancini took us to the next level but his style of management will always be short term.
I believe we will move on from this, be invigorated and next year we will go and reclaim our premiership title...

I too felt that Mancini should be given another season, at least, but after his terrible treatment of Pantilimon yesterday - after stating categorically hat he would play in the final - I have changed my mind.

I always thought RM was a man of honour, but he has gone down considerably in my eyes.

I've always seen him as a vindictive man. Overall a nice fellow unless you got on his bad side. Once on, never off.

Tevez's substitution yesterday looked like payback for Munich.

To me it was just another strike in a long list of man management mistakes. Gross overreaction to Costel's nothing statement

City Raider said:
the only reason i can think of if it's not announced after the malaga game is that pellegrini hasn't actually put pen to paper and there are no other suitable candidates, otherwise it's bordering on cruelty with mancini

and with barca sniffing things could get complicated

rm could walk and we end up with neither
If that happened the record for the use of the word "snub" would be broken within hours.

johnmc said:
Who did Pellegrini sign when he was at Madrid

No one, players were signed and given to him as is the norm at Real Madrid (Mourinho fought it and got his way though). He wanted to keep Sneijder and Robben but they were flogged to make room for the new Galacticos such as Kaka and Ronaldo.

Vienna_70 said:
pride in battle said:
I have always been a Mancini 'inner' but after yesterdays debacle it's clear that something had to give, Mancini took us to the next level but his style of management will always be short term.
I believe we will move on from this, be invigorated and next year we will go and reclaim our premiership title...

I too felt that Mancini should be given another season, at least, but after his terrible treatment of Pantilimon yesterday - after stating categorically hat he would play in the final - I have changed my mind.

I always thought RM was a man of honour, but he has gone down considerably in my eyes.
Agreed; he didn't come out of that with any credit. And those who say that Pants brought onto himself with his comments about moving on; Carlos Tevez.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
City Raider said:
the only reason i can think of if it's not announced after the malaga game is that pellegrini hasn't actually put pen to paper and there are no other suitable candidates, otherwise it's bordering on cruelty with mancini

and with barca sniffing things could get complicated

rm could walk and we end up with neither
If that happened the record for the use of the word "snub" would be broken within hours.

Ha ha!
(that's LOL for under 30's)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.