Mancini Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who fuckin cares what united do ,or how they do it or what they have fuckin done ,I wish people would stop fuckin using the phrase it's how united/fergie do it.

whicko said:
Be interesting to see Sergios reaction as it has been reported he can!t stand Pelegrini, so be prepared for our best striker leaving.

Where have you heard that?

whicko said:
Be interesting to see Sergios reaction as it has been reported he can!t stand Pelegrini, so be prepared for our best striker leaving.

Link?

minnesota blue said:
whicko said:

Link?
I looked and couldn't find one.

Smells like bullshit to me.

Just like "Pellegrini doesn't speak any English!!!".

Blue Haze said:
Ben Jacobs ‏@JacobsBen 17m

I understand #ManchesterCity owner Sheikh Mansour had made up his mind to sack Roberto #Mancini long before the FA Cup loss. As early as Feb

Sounds like the owner had enough.

It was earlier than that. As soon as Champions League fate was known.

Pellegrini was targeted well before February.

Blue Haze said:
bugsyblue said:
whicko said:

Where have you heard that?
I've been looking for evidence of this too, but haven't been able to find any.

Bollocks considering it has been reported that Pellegrini wanted conditions that sergio would not be sold and that isco should be bought

gmckennasell said:
so the club have succumbed to the media , the two Spanish executives from Barcelona have got a lot to answer for , how they have let this situation be played out in the public domain is a disgrace. If it is true and Mancini is history , then if this pelegrini guy fails , they two Spanish waiters should also lose their jobs. They have done nothing to support Roberto since they arrived , in fact they have done the opposite and undermined him from day one , I would rather see these two spanish clowns leave than Roberto .

If the Club don't start managing the media better , the vermin will undermine pelligrini in just the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.