Mancini Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Haze said:
bugsyblue said:
whicko said:
Be interesting to see Sergios reaction as it has been reported he can!t stand Pelegrini, so be prepared for our best striker leaving.

Where have you heard that?
I've been looking for evidence of this too, but haven't been able to find any.

someone on here said it a couple of weeks ago

Aguero's relationship with Pellegrini - if poor - will have been considered and taken care of I'm sure. Actually, a Spanish newspaper said Aguero remaining at the club was one of Pellegrini's requests for taking over. He may build the team around Aguero.

jrb said:
Have that you Red.......

16260011_H.jpg

(it's the wrong spelling jrb)
What makes this worse, is that the Rags I know are having a double laugh, 1st Wigan now Mancini. The whole thing is a mess & is making us look like a joke.

Blue Haze said:
Ben Jacobs ‏@JacobsBen 17m

I understand #ManchesterCity owner Sheikh Mansour had made up his mind to sack Roberto #Mancini long before the FA Cup loss. As early as Feb

Sounds like the owner had enough.

9th February, Southampton away. Remember that? Only "bettered" by yesterday's shower of shit in terms of player disengagement.

@BluePhil8 said:
minnesota blue said:
whicko said:
Be interesting to see Sergios reaction as it has been reported he can!t stand Pelegrini, so be prepared for our best striker leaving.

Link?
I looked and couldn't find one.

Smells like bullshit to me.

Just like "Pellegrini doesn't speak any English!!!".

If anyone is still wondering about this one

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-xtSjaPRJg[/youtube]

Lomas has a lob on said:
Rasher said:
Looks like we are the new Chelsea or is it typical City cant quite make my mind up e]

These Chelsea comparisons need to stop, they really do.

Since ADUG bought us we have sacked one manager who wasn't even their appointment, and they even gave him time to prove his worth.
They appointed Mancini, and backed him with money, it now seems like after 3 years they are wanting change again.
Chelsea are averaging 2 manangers a season.

We are nothing like Chelsea, Mancini was the leagues 4th longest serving manager before today!

Umm ok lets adress this dross.

Ranieri was already there no? Chelsea gave him a full season then sacked him

We gave hughes 1 and a half years not much difference

Mourinho then had 3 1/4 years before leaving

Mancini has had 3 1/2 seasons ..........

Oops.

I think they can do whatever they want the owners i believe and support them more than mancini.

TGR said:
On the very day and at the same time that the Rags are running around the Swamp with the Premier League trophy we sack our most succesful manager since Joe Mercer.
This club is a fucking a joke! We always have been and the way we STILL go about our business like this we always will be!
Love him or hate him Roberto Mancini deserved better than this .

go and support them then you deserve each other!

bugsyblue said:
whicko said:

Where have you heard that?
MCRJON was talking about it the other day apparently it's from Sergios days at Athletico when Pelegrini was at Real.

Blue Haze said:
@BluePhil8 said:
minnesota blue said:
I looked and couldn't find one.

Smells like bullshit to me.

Just like "Pellegrini doesn't speak any English!!!".

If anyone is still wondering about this one

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-xtSjaPRJg[/youtube]

That was just him moving his lips....someone else was talking :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.