Mancini Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pigeonho said:
Anyone slightly anticipating the excitement a new manager brings?

If it's happened/happening, which is what we are being lead to believe, anyone curious about what Pellegrini will do with the playing staff?

The sensible ones are. Big money being spent this summer on players to play a hell of a lot more exciting football than Mancini.

Just come out with a statement City. Just tell us if Mancini is staying or going..these rumors won't be helping the team.

Breen-Turner just been interviewed on talkshite, good journo who does the Spanish leagues, said Pellegrini is a tough but fair manager and is very well respected in Spain and yes he is coming but playing it cagey until official announcement

This whole day has been one confusing shit fest of rumors.

I'll wait until it's been confirmed and a complete statement released.
It's gone back and forth that he's been sacked and then he hasn't at least 3 times today.
Hopefully it's announced sooner rather than later. Frustrating and annoying to try and follow the truth.

Rammyblues said:
All I know is Dippers and Rags alike do not want this guy at City they are bricking it. That said maybe their judge of what a good manager may be under the spotlight given the managers they have and have just appointed.

F*ck shit.....they are laffin their cocks off...................Pellegrini who??????????

jimmy blue shoes said:
Bigging him up on talksport.

The silence from within is deafening.

The journos can 'big him up' all they want, but should these rumours come to pass, the pressure to deliver instantly, will be cranked up to astronomical levels by these same journos!

In addition to new players he might re invigorate some of the established ones and not keep substituting Tevez on 60 mins whether he has played brilliantly or poorly.

Of course, Pellegrini has got one over Moyes in the past when his Villareal knocked Everton out of the Champions League league at the qualifying round stage in the 1995-6 season when they got to the semi final.

Pigeonho said:
Anyone slightly anticipating the excitement a new manager brings?

If it's happened/happening, which is what we are being lead to believe, anyone curious about what Pellegrini will do with the playing staff?

This is how i am, i really like Mancini but cant help thinking about what or who he might bring. Whatever happens in sure we will be a success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.