Mancini Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
kippaxwarrior said:
fergal_oc said:
Talksport say bobby's negotiating his settlement at the Etihad right now.

Sad day.

Well SSN are outside the team hotel in LONDON and say bobby is there with the team

Fuck this is too much. Haven't felt this down for a long time. The club needs to do something and stop all this quiet pr bollox. Might be a bit melodramatic but hey ho.

kippaxwarrior said:
fergal_oc said:
Talksport say bobby's negotiating his settlement at the Etihad right now.

Sad day.

Well SSN are outside the team hotel in LONDON and say bobby is there with the team

I read something saying Mancini left the Hotel in a Taxi and didn't come back.

karen7 said:
peoffrey said:
karen7 said:
I keep hearing about this guy and the cl,what happens if we miss out next year,the premier league is brutal compared to la liga where there is only 2 teams in it.he is going to get a real culture shock

The Clubs vary occasionally but there's only usually 2 competing for the title in England.

chelsea and spurs will be fighting it out with us and you never know arsenal might have a proper go

Honestly...even if he had to take his time to find the right tactics for PL football (even though i don't think that is going to be a problem). I'm fairly sure that we have a good enough squad to at least ensure a top 3-4 finish. Even if the tactics sucked. Like they have done sometimes this season with Mancini.

Anyways....this is really annoying that they keep delaying this confirmation. Just confirm it so we can all move on!

cleavers said:
taconinja said:
cleavers said:
People being anti the next manager before he's even appointed will achieve plenty unfortunately, its more division amongst fans already, and its the last thing the club needs.

I'm only too aware that the club has itself to blame, I think they have handled the last 48 hours very badly, but being on the possible new guys back already is pretty pathetic, its certainly NOT his fault. If I was even interested in coming, and saw that, I don't think I'd bother to be honest.
If that would break him, then it's best he not come. If he's got what it takes, he'll weather initial abuse and prove himself. He should ask himself though why the club is so piss-poor in its PR handling.
Benitez went to Chelsea, has to a degree handled it, only losing the plot once, but his stewardship has been badly dealt with by his club too.

He should certainly ask that question.
Agreed on all counts.

fergal_oc said:
Fuck this is too much. Haven't felt this down for a long time. The club needs to do something and stop all this quiet pr bollox. Might be a bit melodramatic but hey ho.

the club could have last week before the cup final but it didnt.
it could have stopped the rumours on the morning of the cup final

it didnt
it just let the story gain momentum

which means ......

All I know is Dippers and Rags alike do not want this guy at City they are bricking it. That said maybe their judge of what a good manager may be under the spotlight given the managers they have and have just appointed.

Just listening to talk shit and a guy over I Malaga is saying Pellegrini is a top manager, comes across well with the media, doesn’t stand for shit from players, has good contacts in South America

Mancini is in London with the players so I doubt any negotiations over severance are going on at the moment, unless his agent is doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.