Mancini Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spot on Bobby. Hung out to dry .
The vermin write what they want when they want about whatever they want when it comes to city.

Our Piss Poor public relations do sod all ... ever

With that outburst there is only one way for Mancini to go. Mourinho would be a great choice but Chelsea have already beaten us on that one.

Thatchersforearm said:
sam-caddick said:
I would be astonished to see Mancini sacked before the season is finished.

Just a draw at Reading will seal second place, so Mancini should most certainly be in charge for that game at least in my opinion.

I hope Mancini takes us to the cleaners and demands full payment for the last 4 years of his contract. He will get it too - by tomorrow I reckon. There is no way he will be in charge by Sunday. 42,000 City fans chanting his name while the hierachy squirm in their seats? Won't happen

Wont happen because they wouldnt squirm. Why should they. The owner and the people in charge run a business,their business. Any decisions are made for the best of that business not on the basis that it might upset few thousand fans.

Love the wailing and gnashing of teeth on here. Either support the club or support Mancini. I now in which camp i'll be come the opening day next season

mancini clearly a dead man walking. everyones reporting that pelligrinis the man .. but is he ? smoke screen for mourinho anyone ?

I think it is true what Mancini says. He is very provocative though. Maybe our chairman doesn't like this side of him?

VICKCY dross NEEDS SACKING first thing tommorow morning..

she is not up to the job... how many of the press have been banned in tthe last 4 years?? this morning on the supplement.. all ogf them have been fucked off and banned by fergi.. she is not up to the job..... at press interviews how hard is it to do a list of questions.. ask anything other than that your out!

pa-photos_t_top-10-football-combovers-1705e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.