Mancini Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
SiWatts90 said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
mac said:
To true, and it will get worse .c**** the lot of them.

Nothing, just absolutely nothing, will shut up the RagTops and RagMeedya. Had City won three titles, three FArce Cups, three league cups and two CLs, we would still have the snide, undermining comments directed at the club or its personnel! It's the people out there - they cannot be objective if it would put out the fire raging on their arses.

A decent PR department can and would stop anything, I work for a very big UK Plc and if we get anything written about us that isn't true, the media have legal proceedings started against them within the day/days after..

We've given them all the ammo again and have no idea how to stop it as that part of the clubs infrastructure is still stuck in 'old City mode'

Spot on Blue. Heads have to roll for this debacle, cup final week and City PR do nothing.

I reckon Malaga playing last night has something to do with the delay in a club statement.
Hopefully we hear something soon cos this is getting on my tits!

spacecadet said:
SiWatts90 said:
Nothing, just absolutely nothing, will shut up the RagTops and RagMeedya. Had City won three titles, three FArce Cups, three league cups and two CLs, we would still have the snide, undermining comments directed at the club or its personnel! It's the people out there - they cannot be objective if it would put out the fire raging on their arses.

A decent PR department can and would stop anything, I work for a very big UK Plc and if we get anything written about us that isn't true, the media have legal proceedings started against them within the day/days after..

We've given them all the ammo again and have no idea how to stop it as that part of the clubs infrastructure is still stuck in 'old City mode'

Spot on Blue. Heads have to roll for this debacle, cup final week and City PR do nothing.

But I think that's where the problem lies, 'anything written that isn't true' You can't sue people for writing the truth. Suggesting that Pellegrini DOES have an agreement with City.

SiWatts90 said:
mac said:
To true, and it will get worse .c**** the lot of them.

We have issued lots of legal proceedings or threatened to which has lead to a lot of stories being apologised for. You have to look hard to find them though. PB can tell you how many have been issued
The thing is its obviously true you cannot sue people for writing true stories<br /><br />-- Mon May 13, 2013 7:43 am --<br /><br />
TGR said:
bluetrue said:
Bluemanc100 said:
I feel for Mancini if the rumours are founded or not. I agree with him that Vicki Kloss is to blame for a total lack of dialogue and/or clarity here. It is her job FFS

Shambolic and we all suffer because of it....... The rags and others are pissing themselves, just when we had a chance to take a lead. Had we kept our house in order and quoshed these rumours we might have won the cup and taken some of the shine off the rag celebration yesterday. As it is, we made them look even better

Really pissed off...........

Who cares if other fans are 'pissing themselves' It's irrelevant. For Mancini to blame Kloss is just an embarrassing insight to the sort of person he is. I don't know what people expect of her, but how can she handle a situation to which she is not privy to the information? She can hardly say Mancini has full backing when it could easily be proven to be a lie further down the line.

Mancini is the architect of his own downfall and it looks like some fans have fallen for his self-pitying public breakdown.

Roberto Mancini is being publicly humilated by the club FFS!
Its completely wrong and completely uneccessary!
If this is the way Trixi & Dixi operate then they can fuck off right back to Barca sharpish!

They didn't come from Barca to us. Also just because nothing has been said publicly does not mean Mancini doesn't know where he stands, he has no time for the press anyway so im sure he isn't bothered one bit by there eramblings

TGR said:
bluetrue said:
Bluemanc100 said:
I feel for Mancini if the rumours are founded or not. I agree with him that Vicki Kloss is to blame for a total lack of dialogue and/or clarity here. It is her job FFS

Shambolic and we all suffer because of it....... The rags and others are pissing themselves, just when we had a chance to take a lead. Had we kept our house in order and quoshed these rumours we might have won the cup and taken some of the shine off the rag celebration yesterday. As it is, we made them look even better

Who cares if other fans are 'pissing themselves' It's irrelevant. For Mancini to blame Kloss is just an embarrassing insight to the sort of person he is. I don't know what people expect of her, but how can she handle a situation to which she is not privy to the information? She can hardly say Mancini has full backing when it could easily be proven to be a lie further down the line.

Mancini is the architect of his own downfall and it looks like some fans have fallen for his self-pitying public breakdown.

If this is the way Trixi & Dixi operate then they can fuck off right back to Barca sharpish!

The club have done nothing to Mancini yet. It may be that they are going to fire him, in which case they are being backed into a corner to do it now, by Mancini himself.

They have kept quiet & tried to see out the season, when everything can be sorted. Mancini is the one responding to the press & Mancini is the one slagging other people off, again & possibly forcing the club to fire him sooner than planned.

He could just refuse to talk about it, see the season out then, if fired, go & sign for one of the clubs his reps have been negotiating with for this very eventuality.

He didn't seem to be worried about this kind of operation when he stepped into the previous manager's job.

bluetrue said:
spacecadet said:
SiWatts90 said:

But I think that's where the problem lies, 'anything written that isn't true' You can't sue people for writing the truth. Suggesting that Pellegrini DOES have an agreement with City.

I agree with that but if true, Mancini should have known about it, it seems nobody has any idea, can you imagine if he hasn't agreed anything, we've now totally alienated Mancini from the club but have to go back with cap in hand begging him to stay.

Or, you look at it as, he knows he's gone, the clubs knows he's gone, the rumours of him walking weeks ago were what the club wanted to spin and he isn't happy to play along so they leak that he's going and let the rumours continue, his rep is getting ruined so he walks..

We've given them all the ammo again and have no idea how to stop it as that part of the clubs infrastructure is still stuck in 'old City mode'[/quote]

Spot on Blue. Heads have to roll for this debacle, cup final week and City PR do nothing.[/quote]

'Typical City' is alive and kicking. It makes me think that there was a cynical, callous intention to discredit Mancini, whether that meant destroying the morale of the players and fans prior to a Cup Final, or not.
Why the hell would you do a deal with an incoming manager, allow the news to be reported as 'News' rather than conjecture or rumour, and not quash or deny, but just allow this uncertainty on one of the greatest of club days?
It stinks, and whether you're for or anti Mancini this has been a disgraceful state of affairs which has been conducted with little regard to a manager who deserves all our respect and gratitude, and with even less regard to the fans who were left feeling somewhat deflated even before a ball was kicked on Saturday. Shame on Begeristain, Khaldoon and anyone else who proves to have been culpable.

The Trouble is if we do sack Mancini which personally i don't want him to go, we could be left in a bigger hole than what people think. With Mourinho going Chelsea and if Pelligrini does turn us down and say goes elsewhere who are we actually left with??
yes we lost the league and FA Cup and its hurt me a lot as it hurts others but at the end of the day we are still up there with the best of them and next season we start a fresh and hopefully push on (WITH MANCINI)
3 or 4 top signings as last years transfer window was awful we need 2 wide men and another striker

SiWatts90 said:
bluetrue said:
spacecadet said:

I agree with that but if true, Mancini should have known about it, it seems nobody has any idea, can you imagine if he hasn't agreed anything, we've now totally alienated Mancini from the club but have to go back with cap in hand begging him to stay.

Or, you look at it as, he knows he's gone, the clubs knows he's gone, the rumours of him walking weeks ago were what the club wanted to spin and he isn't happy to play along so they leak that he's going and let the rumours continue, his rep is getting ruined so he walks..

Straight into another job where his agent has been meeting in cafes with their director of football whilst their incumbent manager was completely in the dark about it ?

TGR said:
bluetrue said:
Bluemanc100 said:

I feel the same way. At the moment I am really embarrassed at the way the City hierarchy are handling this. Mancini deserves more respect than this. I can see him not being allowed to be in charge for the last couple of matches the way things are going. I need to say goodbye to the man who gave me the best footballing moment of my life. Yes, he has faults, who hasn't, but the treatment that he is getting is disgraceful. I will never forget you Bobby Manc!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.