Mancini Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
johnmc said:
Will Barca get rid of Vilanova? Bit harsh after what he has been through this season and they won the league.

I think it is more of whether Tito feels healthy enough to continue next season. I think the decision is very much with him.

the god Gerry Gow said:
scousemanc said:
2sheikhs said:
I couldn't make up my mind between cornflakes or shredded wheat.
I decided on cornflakes.

You should have bought in some more quality breakfast cereal before the season started. Then you wouldn't be in this position.

I think it's the PR that's the problem. Shredded wheat has a much better pr dept. having kicked butt previously it now gets a much better press than cornflakes

You're right, who can forget the "cornflakes eaten by under age children" scandal?!! I know I won't.

bugsyblue said:
johnmc said:
Will Barca get rid of Vilanova? Bit harsh after what he has been through this season and they won the league.

I think it is more of whether Tito feels healthy enough to continue next season. I think the decision is very much with him.

He was in the dugout last night - is he not now over the worst?

2sheikhs said:
ManCitizens. said:
2sheikhs said:
I couldn't make up my mind between cornflakes or shredded wheat.
I decided on cornflakes.

Big mistake.
I suppose I could have handled it better.
After everything shredded wheat has done for me, to treat it that way was despicable. I mean, the box of cornflakes was in the cupboard watching, ready to take it's place. The cornflakes released a statement this morning, "the rumours about 2sheikhs eating me are completely unfounded. I haven't even spoken to him."
The shredded wheat has returned to the cupboard and has blamed the spoon, the bowl and the milk for not backing it up and quashing the speculation.

I've just had one of your ex weetabix on the phone going coco pops, says you're a "cereal offender". Could you clarify or will you take the silent approach?

Pellegrini:

has won just one trophy in all his time in Europe
an intertoto cup
is 60 years old this year
has had more clubs than arnold palmer
currently has a win rate of less than 40%

yes he managed real madrid for a season but despite buying all those galacticos like kaka, ronaldo, benzema, alonso etc and still didn't win the title

he has however got a team further in the champions league than Bobby has managed before seeing them get knocked out

on the other hand Bobby is eleven years younger and has won ten bits of silverware in two of Europes toughest leagues in the last decade since Pellegrini won his sole Inter Toto trophy

not really an obvious 'upgrade' is it?

ahhh but he plays a better brand of flair football they say

well so do Arsenal and they struggle to qualify for the champions league these days let alone win anything.....and to our owners the need to win silverware is apparently paramount

so you could therefore understand that if Bobby's face does not fit in the corridors of power that we might be out there offering the earth to one of the truly big hitters in world football management

but this guy?????????

if they can't get the big hitter now then they should swallow their pride and doubts and set Bobby some clear new targets on both performance and perhaps even style; allow him the time and money to bring in the calibre of player he was not allowed to bring in last close season; and back him for the time being

we have seen what he is capable of and no he is not perfect

but given events at the swamp now would be a good time to squeeze the best out of a proven Premier League winner rather than opting for another period of uncertainty, re-build and transition

I say back him, properly back him, and set clear expectations about what is expected of him i.e. the league title and progress beyond the group stages in the champs league if he wants to remain beyond next season

And stop allowing the medja to undermine him the way they have. Control the medja interaction in the way that the rags did with baconface. That works both ways.

all this bollox about being a prickly character well look across town and see that it didn't stop baconface bringing in a record haul and even that twat had barren seasons

and finally if it's a choice between the manager and someone like Marwood because they can't work together then bin fricking Marwood and find someone else who can

Petetheblu said:
2sheikhs said:
ManCitizens. said:
Big mistake.
After everything shredded wheat has done for me, to treat it that way was despicable. I mean, the box of cornflakes was in the cupboard watching, ready to take it's place. The cornflakes released a statement this morning, "the rumours about 2sheikhs eating me are completely unfounded. I haven't even spoken to him."
The shredded wheat has returned to the cupboard and has blamed the spoon, the bowl and the milk for not backing it up and quashing the speculation.

I've just had one of your ex weetabix on the phone going coco pops, says you're a "cereal offender". Could you clarify or will you take the silent approach?

Got a Rye smile from reading that one.

Petetheblu said:
2sheikhs said:
ManCitizens. said:
Big mistake.

It's all just a smokescreen. I'm secretly hoping Alpen will turn up. It's Swiss, so it has European pedigree.

the god Gerry Gow said:
Petetheblu said:
2sheikhs said:

Got a Rye smile from reading that one.

its crunch time for this thread

Balti said:
Pellegrini:

has won just one trophy in all his time in Europe
an intertoto cup
is 60 years old this year
has had more clubs than arnold palmer
currently has a win rate of less than 40%

yes he managed real madrid for a season but despite buying all those galacticos like kaka, ronaldo, benzema, alonso etc and still didn't win the title

he has however got a team further in the champions league than Bobby has managed before seeing them get knocked out

on the other hand Bobby is eleven years younger and has won ten bits of silverware in two of Europes toughest leagues in the last decade since Pellegrini won his sole Inter Toto trophy

not really an obvious 'upgrade' is it?

ahhh but he plays a better brand of flair football they say

well so do Arsenal and they struggle to qualify for the champions league these days let alone win anything.....and to our owners the need to win silverware is apparently paramount

so you could therefore understand that if Bobby's face does not fit in the corridors of power that we might be out there offering the earth to one of the truly big hitters in world football management

but this guy?????????

if they can't get the big hitter now then they should swallow their pride and doubts and set Bobby some clear new targets on both performance and perhaps even style; allow him the time and money to bring in the calibre of player he was not allowed to bring in last close season; and back him for the time being

we have seen what he is capable of and no he is not perfect

but given events at the swamp now would be a good time to squeeze the best out of a proven Premier League winner rather than opting for another period of uncertainty, re-build and transition

I say back him, properly back him, and set clear expectations about what is expected of him i.e. the league title and progress beyond the group stages in the champs league if he wants to remain beyond next season

And stop allowing the medja to undermine him the way they have. Control the medja interaction in the way that the rags did with baconface. That works both ways.

all this bollox about being a prickly character well look across town and see that it didn't stop baconface bringing in a record haul and even that twat had barren seasons

and finally if it's a choice between the manager and someone like Marwood because they can't work together then bin fricking Marwood and find someone else who can
We have some great players that Mancini and City have assembled, but they aren't playing to their max under Mancini any more. Look at Silva and Aguero. It's an unhappy camp and it will disintegrate if Mancini continues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.