Mancini Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marvin said:
flb said:
If Barcelona are sniffing around we could be in deep shit,the way he was peddled from Madrid would certainly get my back up, what better way to get the ultimate revenge than go to the arch enemy and become there manager and be successful.

Worrying times at the moment, whose realistically left if he chooses Barca over us? Barca have made it public to get him to make a decision-who would you choose if you had the choice?
Heynckes. Laudrup. Vieira

Get an in-house caretaker in, and then appoint a manager when one becomes available. This should have been done months back.

Heynckes is 68 going on 69
Laudrup a gamble
Vieira never managed a club

Balti said:
Pellegrini:

has won just one trophy in all his time in Europe
an intertoto cup
is 60 years old this year
has had more clubs than arnold palmer
currently has a win rate of less than 40%

yes he managed real madrid for a season but despite buying all those galacticos like kaka, ronaldo, benzema, alonso etc and still didn't win the title

he has however got a team further in the champions league than Bobby has managed before seeing them get knocked out

on the other hand Bobby is eleven years younger and has won ten bits of silverware in two of Europes toughest leagues in the last decade since Pellegrini won his sole Inter Toto trophy

not really an obvious 'upgrade' is it?

ahhh but he plays a better brand of flair football they say

well so do Arsenal and they struggle to qualify for the champions league these days let alone win anything.....and to our owners the need to win silverware is apparently paramount

so you could therefore understand that if Bobby's face does not fit in the corridors of power that we might be out there offering the earth to one of the truly big hitters in world football management

but this guy?????????

if they can't get the big hitter now then they should swallow their pride and doubts and set Bobby some clear new targets on both performance and perhaps even style; allow him the time and money to bring in the calibre of player he was not allowed to bring in last close season; and back him for the time being

we have seen what he is capable of and no he is not perfect

but given events at the swamp now would be a good time to squeeze the best out of a proven Premier League winner rather than opting for another period of uncertainty, re-build and transition

I say back him, properly back him, and set clear expectations about what is expected of him i.e. the league title and progress beyond the group stages in the champs league if he wants to remain beyond next season

And stop allowing the medja to undermine him the way they have. Control the medja interaction in the way that the rags did with baconface. That works both ways.

all this bollox about being a prickly character well look across town and see that it didn't stop baconface bringing in a record haul and even that twat had barren seasons

and finally if it's a choice between the manager and someone like Marwood because they can't work together then bin fricking Marwood and find someone else who can

+1

lordloverocket said:
All ov a sudden weve got football experts saying how good pelligrinni is, come on giv your fuckin heads a wobble the has a shit cv and has won fuck all so dont start making out hes the new special one! The clubs made a rite fuck up we all ended up goin to wembley to watch a team that had been told the manager was leaving, why do that before a cup final fukin dogshit city whoever is involved.

Yes he has won nowt like Moyse the media are spinning it differently dont you think?

Moyse will get the backing of all the media our next manager whoever it will be will not thats what I find despicable!

Ffs! Can we start an actual 'Mancini breaking news' thread without pages and pages of shite! . I dont give a toss what people think we should and shouldn't do! There is another thread for that . Lets start one with actual facts on what is happening .

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
scousemanc said:
Aguero_Element said:
this thread was started by the mancini haters to try and get more converts to their sick cult

It's possible to not hate Mancini but at the same time believe he has made a lot of mistakes

MANUre won precisely jack shit last season. And were the RagMeedya to organise a detailed postmortem they would undoubtedly be able to write up a couple of sides of A4 outlining Ferguson's 'mistakes'! We have had incredible success with Mancini and this season we have achieved more than MANUre did last! So for all the 'mistakes' Mancini has made, he gets the toe-end and Ferguson the plaudits. Ah, well, I suppose it's the way the football world works!
But Ferguson by and large does not alienate his dressing room. If you think that City can be successful next season under Mancini you are really mis-reading this situation. Mancini has now become a problem

dave_blue12 said:
The_Mo said:
lancs blue said:
WTF??

Has it escaped your notice that Aguero has been struggling for fitness all season? Silva IMO is on the verge of burn-out after nearly 2 years of non-stop football, Dzeko simply doesn't perform consistently enough and Nasri's form only improved after that dreadful man-manager Mancini gave him a public rocket up his arse.
Thees and only thees.

WTF Indeed !

There are none so blind as those that will not see.

We have some of the finest footballers in the world at our club but under the stewardship of Roberto Mancini cannot beat Everton, Wigan, Southampton, Liverpool, Sunderland, West Ham. We all expect the odd poor game but there are too many. It's a pattern which shows no signs of improvement.

I will be very disappointed if Mancini stays. If as I believe he goes and Pellegrini comes in I believe we will again see the true potential of our squad.

nojWx.gif

I hope Mancini keeps his job but if city do sack him I would prefer someone like Carlo Ancelotti I rate him very highly. This saga is very harsh on Mancini IMO but I get why the club couldn’t comment because it looks like the rumours are true

allan harper said:
lordloverocket said:
All ov a sudden weve got football experts saying how good pelligrinni is, come on giv your fuckin heads a wobble the has a shit cv and has won fuck all so dont start making out hes the new special one! The clubs made a rite fuck up we all ended up goin to wembley to watch a team that had been told the manager was leaving, why do that before a cup final fukin dogshit city whoever is involved.

To be fair to him, if that scotch **** of a linesman had flagged that offside goal, Malaga would be in the champions league final.

Doubtful. Its more likely that Real Madrid would have done them in the SF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.