Mancini Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bluemanc100 said:
dukyblue said:
Something official has to come out this morning. Surely there is a pre match press conference as usual scheduled for today?

Im not against a change. Mancini will always be remembered fondly for what he has done for us. However, the way we have dealt with the 2 managerial changes since the takeover have been absolutely abysmal.

I feel for Mancini if the rumours are founded or not. I agree with him that Vicki Kloss is to blame for a total lack of dialogue and/or clarity here. It is her job FFS

Shambolic and we all suffer because of it....... The rags and others are pissing themselves, just when we had a chance to take a lead. Had we kept our house in order and quoshed these rumours we might have won the cup and taken some of the shine off the rag celebration yesterday. As it is, we made them look even better

Really pissed off...........

Who cares if other fans are 'pissing themselves' It's irrelevant. For Mancini to blame Kloss is just an embarrassing insight to the sort of person he is. I don't know what people expect of her, but how can she handle a situation to which she is not privy to the information? She can hardly say Mancini has full backing when it could easily be proven to be a lie further down the line.

Mancini is the architect of his own downfall and it looks like some fans have fallen for his self-pitying public breakdown.

Blueto said:
Just listened to a journo ( think it was John Cross of the Mirro) saying he felt sorry for Mancini.
The media have undermined Manicini all the time. They broke the story prior to the Final.
Then they have the audacity to blame City.
Unbelievable Jeff!!!!!,
John cross is a fucking hypocirte,he has done nothing but slate bobby on every occasion his mouth opens on talkshite
And now he is praising him and laying into pellegrini for winning fuckall & spending £200 million...

mac said:
chinley blues said:
chrismcfc1 said:
We put ourselves in these positions.

The only way we shut up the media is to win, simple.

They don't jump on managers or teams who are doing the business.

Since the day Mancini came here the press have been saying he's on borrowed time. winning the league last year and the cup before that has never stopped that speculation

To true, and it will get worse .c**** the lot of them.

Nothing, just absolutely nothing, will shut up the RagTops and RagMeedya. Had City won three titles, three FArce Cups, three league cups and two CLs, we would still have the snide, undermining comments directed at the club or its personnel! It's the people out there - they cannot be objective if it would put out the fire raging on their arses.

bluetrue said:
Bluemanc100 said:
dukyblue said:
Something official has to come out this morning. Surely there is a pre match press conference as usual scheduled for today?

Im not against a change. Mancini will always be remembered fondly for what he has done for us. However, the way we have dealt with the 2 managerial changes since the takeover have been absolutely abysmal.

I feel for Mancini if the rumours are founded or not. I agree with him that Vicki Kloss is to blame for a total lack of dialogue and/or clarity here. It is her job FFS

Shambolic and we all suffer because of it....... The rags and others are pissing themselves, just when we had a chance to take a lead. Had we kept our house in order and quoshed these rumours we might have won the cup and taken some of the shine off the rag celebration yesterday. As it is, we made them look even better

Who cares if other fans are 'pissing themselves' It's irrelevant. For Mancini to blame Kloss is just an embarrassing insight to the sort of person he is. I don't know what people expect of her, but how can she handle a situation to which she is not privy to the information? She can hardly say Mancini has full backing when it could easily be proven to be a lie further down the line.

Mancini is the architect of his own downfall and it looks like some fans have fallen for his self-pitying public breakdown.
I think he could have said an awful lot worse given the circumstances he found himself in on Cup Final morning.

Salar said:
lust overlord said:
Salar said:
I'd rather we sign Roberto Martinez.He reminds me of Klopp.

Martinez has been a good manager for the soon to be relegated Wigan.
How anyone can seriously suggest he takes over from Mancini though.
Bloody hell.
He has kept Wigan in the premier league for many years.And I know I am gonna get slated for this but I think He is a better man-manager and tactically better then Mancini.In the next 5 years I see Martinez managing a club like real madrid.

No doubt about it, Martinez is a far better man-manager and adaptive tactician than Mancini. However, his weakness is his defensive qualities. Maybe this could partly be explained by the lack of quality he has had in his players, but I think he has a lot to learn in that area.

I agree he will manage a top side within five years. Maybe Liverpool, Chelsea or us. I think he will want to stay in England, unless of course the two Spanish giants come calling his name.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
mac said:
chinley blues said:
Since the day Mancini came here the press have been saying he's on borrowed time. winning the league last year and the cup before that has never stopped that speculation

Nothing, just absolutely nothing, will shut up the RagTops and RagMeedya. Had City won three titles, three FArce Cups, three league cups and two CLs, we would still have the snide, undermining comments directed at the club or its personnel! It's the people out there - they cannot be objective if it would put out the fire raging on their arses.

A decent PR department can and would stop anything, I work for a very big UK Plc and if we get anything written about us that isn't true, the media have legal proceedings started against them within the day/days after..

We've given them all the ammo again and have no idea how to stop it as that part of the clubs infrastructure is still stuck in 'old City mode'

Marvin said:
bluetrue said:
Bluemanc100 said:

I think he could have said an awful lot worse given the circumstances he found himself in on Cup Final morning.

Whether Mancini was right about Kloss or not depends on whether she is functionary or a player in this little drama.

bluetrue said:
Bluemanc100 said:
dukyblue said:

Roberto Mancini is being publicly humilated by the club FFS!
Its completely wrong and completely uneccessary!
If this is the way Trixi & Dixi operate then they can fuck off right back to Barca sharpish!

bluetrue said:
Bluemanc100 said:
dukyblue said:

I care if other fans are pissing themselves because I (and you as a Blue) have suffered this for long enough. Times looked like they had changed but the shambolic handling of this situation has laid us all bare for ridicule AGAIN

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
mac said:
chinley blues said:

I am surprised a few Journo's haven't had the crap kicked out of them yet for all the shit they spew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.