Mancini Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
chinley blues said:
chrismcfc1 said:
mac said:
So Monday morning and still nothing has happened.500 pages of bobby is shit the club is shit ,we are a joke club.did city not say yesterday that bobby has not been sacked or did I dream it. Maybe we are not changing manager and the press are just writing this shit. I will only believe when city say so.why tell the media anything, you tell them the truth and they will spin it. They hate us and it will get alot worse this season so they can protect the rag filth

We put ourselves in these positions.

The only way we shut up the media is to win, simple.

They don't jump on managers or teams who are doing the business.

Since the day Mancini came here the press have been saying he's on borrowed time. winning the league last year and the cup before that has never stopped that speculation

To true, and it will get worse .c**** the lot of them.

mancity1 said:
No doubt the club will make a statement today but they have allowed this spin to drag on for too long.

Poor communication from the club once again and along with RM if its to be then others including our PR people must go as well.

Not a good start from our CEO and Director of Football either in regards to how they have handled this so far.

I hope they are much better at ensuring we have the right mix of players come August to challenge seriously both home and in Europe otherwise the speculation will start over their tenure as well.

As if there wasn't enough reason for this summer to be important, with a managerial change it really will set the tone for next season. Do it right and all of this can be a distant memory by seasons start. New manager in at seasons end, new players shortly after, full preseason and ready to roll.

Salar said:
lust overlord said:
Salar said:
I'd rather we sign Roberto Martinez.He reminds me of Klopp.

Martinez has been a good manager for the soon to be relegated Wigan.
How anyone can seriously suggest he takes over from Mancini though.
Bloody hell.
He has kept Wigan in the premier league for many years.And I know I am gonna get slated for this but I think He is a better man-manager and tactically better then Mancini.In the next 5 years I see Martinez managing a club like real madrid.

If he is so fuckin' good why has he not had the team playing the way they did on Saturday. His normal colander defence held up on Saturday. No way would you be struggling to get to the other side of 40 pts. It's a bloody myth with some of these managers. And if he were so highly thought of why has he only ever managed Swansea and Wigan. Yeah, well, I suppose it's a good enough springboard to project yer to the Bernabeu!

Salar said:
lust overlord said:
Salar said:
I'd rather we sign Roberto Martinez.He reminds me of Klopp.

Martinez has been a good manager for the soon to be relegated Wigan.
How anyone can seriously suggest he takes over from Mancini though.
Bloody hell.
He has kept Wigan in the premier league for many years.And I know I am gonna get slated for this but I think He is a better man-manager and tactically better then Mancini.In the next 5 years I see Martinez managing a club like real madrid.

5 years then,not 5 days or weeks?
Martinez may turn out to be an elite manager,see how he does at a club with greater expectations than just Prem survival.

Pigeonho said:
Spent from Wednesday of last week onwards ripping the piss out of United fans for managerial reasons. Looks like I may get my comeuppance this week, and some.

thank fuck there is something good to come out of all this mess

I think it is definitely time for an official statement from City. This has gone too far now. We need to appreciate that there some things not right at our club at the moment. The joy of playing has been lost from our players and they need to get that back. What happened on Saturday is a culmination of a season of frustration about our attitude as Champions.

One example was Saturday. The team turned up with the wrong attitude to that match. Whilst the Wigan team all came out in their cup final suits and buttonholes and treated the occasion properly only Vincent Kompany came onto the pitch. It looked like he was sent out as a token gesture. The whole mental preparation on Saturday was completely wrong. And they all, including Roberto need to learn that they were all culpable for ugh an abject performance.

I have every appreciation for what Roberto Mancini has bought this club - will always be grateful for the greatest feeling I have ever had as a fan one year ago today. However if he has lost the backing of the players then I cannot see him staying. The club has handled this badly again and made the Cup Final the secondary story about City on Cup Final day. They need to sort themselves out -we cannot have another performance in a major final like that again.....Not Acceptable......

The silence from City suggests the speculation is true

I hope that City can come to some kind of agreement with Mancini and give him the couple of players the squad needs. Appointing a new manager is much riskier

However, maybe the relationships have been strained too far. Once it gets this far it's difficult to go back.

Matt the Giant said:
So SSN is already beginning to bash Pellegrini, even though he is yet to be our next manager. Claiming he couldn't manage to win the lig in Spain even though HE spent over 200mil on players such as Kaka and Ronaldo.

Why do they do this, deliberately ignore facts?

And why the passionate desire to talk down Man City?

fear. simple as that. if we were left alone especially regarding ffp we would completely destroy their cash cow. sky alone would lose billions in asia.

we could appoint fergison and from that day he'd be shit, past it or whatever.

BringBackSwales said:
de niro said:
bluesoup said:
Regardless of who works in the media, city just keep giving the press the copy! Mancini is sacked end of and its time to get our PR into overdrive. Lets not end the year in an anguish !

Our pr dept can only act when briefed.

Exactly that - which of course begs the question what the fuck are our chief executive officer and sporting directors doing?
Waiting for the owner?

City can't say anything at the moment. What could we say? Deny it or confirm it

Think about it. We're clearly in the process of sacking him.

But maybe the owner will broker a compromise. I don't know what is best.

Just listened to a journo ( think it was John Cross of the Mirro) saying he felt sorry for Mancini.
The media have undermined Manicini all the time. They broke the story prior to the Final.
Then they have the audacity to blame City.
Unbelievable Jeff!!!!!,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.