Mancini Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluetrue said:
Bluemanc100 said:
dukyblue said:
Something official has to come out this morning. Surely there is a pre match press conference as usual scheduled for today?

Im not against a change. Mancini will always be remembered fondly for what he has done for us. However, the way we have dealt with the 2 managerial changes since the takeover have been absolutely abysmal.

I feel for Mancini if the rumours are founded or not. I agree with him that Vicki Kloss is to blame for a total lack of dialogue and/or clarity here. It is her job FFS

Shambolic and we all suffer because of it....... The rags and others are pissing themselves, just when we had a chance to take a lead. Had we kept our house in order and quoshed these rumours we might have won the cup and taken some of the shine off the rag celebration yesterday. As it is, we made them look even better

Really pissed off...........

Who cares if other fans are 'pissing themselves' It's irrelevant. For Mancini to blame Kloss is just an embarrassing insight to the sort of person he is. I don't know what people expect of her, but how can she handle a situation to which she is not privy to the information? She can hardly say Mancini has full backing when it could easily be proven to be a lie further down the line.

Mancini is the architect of his own downfall and it looks like some fans have fallen for his self-pitying public breakdown.
It's her job to be privvy to everything and control the information environment! That is what she is there to do and has continually failed to do for years.

Selbyblue said:
Very interesting piece in MUEN

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/final-straw-for-manchester-city-3661765" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... ty-3661765</a>?

what a disgusting article - almost certainly influenced by the media dept at City, and not something that red bren would have dared write had Mancini been staying at the club. Would not wipe my arse on that rag rag

The press hae repeatedly asked questions about whether he would stay or not and now they are slating City for handling it badly!!! Hypocrisy of the highest order.

The cookie monster said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Not difficult at all Billy. Why would it be difficult. I won't raise to the bait other than to say just be careful what you wish for. Why don't you go grass me up again soft lad.

I will offer you a bet-£50 that Pellegrini wins fuck all-zip,diddly in his first 2 seasons.
It was only last month you told everyone Mancini wasn't going any where
Tbf most people inners and outers thought he would get one more season..
Yeah but the last few weeks have just seen him and the board fall out quite spectacularly. I have stayed away from this for a long time. Had a chat with lots of fans on Saturday and he will always be popular but his position has been fractious for a while now

sam663 said:
Asked if Inter were right to dismiss him, Mancini claimed credit for the Champions League win. “I built that team for four years,” he said. “After two years, they won a Champions League.”
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Then Hughes deserves the credit for BPL,FACup & Charity Shield Mancini has won?

That's been twisted. They were 2 separate questions.

Pigeonho said:
Let's say Mancini goes and Pellegrini goes to Barca, who is out there who is good enough to not just replicate Mancini's success, but better it? Mourinho doesn't count, as it's clear where he is going to end up. I'm talking about genuine contender's too, people we would have a realistic chance of getting.
Benitez, Laudraup or Martinez. They are three we'd get just by clicking our fingers.
If Pellegrini has a choice between us and Barca then I can only see one winner and it ain't us.
All we can hope I guess is that he hasn't made that decision yet, but then again that amounts to indecision and nobody expects Spanish indecision.

George Hannah said:
BillyShears said:
I can't imagine how difficult this must be for you and one or two others.
I thought your mate said you'd taken a sabbatical! Bad timing for an early return if we appoint Rafa ;-)

Not much danger of City employing Benitez. They're interested in someone who's brand of football is more progressive than Mancini's, and Rafa doesn't fit that bill sadly. Suppose it's made a good story to laugh at and gives those who want to see us score an own goal a chance to dream. Like I say though, it's never going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.