Mancini Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Outers have quietened down last 20 mins..
You're like one of those Japanese soldiers they were finding on remote islands who still thought the war was going on in the 1970s.
Show a bit of dignity, mate.
Dignity..you mean like all the outers have twds Mancini..you included>>??
Dignity is a byword for the Cabal, don't know whether it will be maintained now someone's tweeted that Jupp's applied for a bus pass. Cabal in meltdown lol.

jankos78 said:
waspish said:
Cheadle Blue said:
Pelligrini might be the best motivator in the world, but if he can't speak a word of the queens, it doesn't mean diddly shit

Speaks better English than Mancini Apparently...

No he doesn't , you tube him and you will see , also spend over 200 millions in Real Madrid and won ....... Nothing !!!! Bad choice he is , that's my opinion :-)

Personally I agree Pellegrini has win nowt and if rather have an upgrade than a downgrade!

Regarding Pellegrini spending 200m it was the club who Bought those players after being upstaged the previous season by Barcelona!

mike channon´s windmill said:
It seems to be a very important part of their curriculum and their proximity and links to the U.S. have much to do with it
Hondurans and Mexicans likewise. Yeah, it's probably a proximity thing.

cant be long now, surely city will put out a statement, if they keep quiet then i take that as he is going

dave_blue12 said:
The coach doesn't decide on transfers at Real Madrid - the President does
So.....if the sheikh bought KAKA, Ronaldo, Alonso and Benzema, you would be ok with Bobby Manc not winning ONE trophy in the whole season?

IF your in a job, and people come in over you, and you don't see eye to eye, plus you have already had a run in with one of the other bosses (ie marwood), you then publicly criticise players with massive egos and it back fires, how can it continue really?

There has been too much change to allow continuity / stability - a new manager is inevitable

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Outers have quietened down last 20 mins..
Apart from the obvious couple who are the outers. Are know who the inners are they are as clear as day on this thread

I think you and blueinsa have some sort of gay loving going on for me because you just quote me constantly. Listen you wont be the first and you wont be the last pal,but I am married with kids mate..x
Don't flatter yourself mate im only gay for pay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.