Mancini Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Didsbury Dave said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Outers have quietened down last 20 mins..

You're like one of those Japanese soldiers they were finding on remote islands who still thought the war was going on in the 1970s.

Show a bit of dignity, mate.

Dignity..you mean like all the outers have twds Mancini..you included>>??

Tell it to Txiki, mate.

He agreed with us all along.

bluetrue said:
Cheadle Blue said:
bluetrue said:
Such a poor post. Do some research before you say something like that.

WHo are you pelligrinis fucking agent or english teacher?

No. Just someone who doesn't have a sly dig just because he likes Mancini. Pellegrini speaks fluent English. Took me 30 seconds to find out.

WHo said i like mancini? im just saying bringing a manager in, who is a renowned motivator / man manager, whats the point if he can't speak english well, and the translator is a boring **** that could send a glass eye to sleep.

jankos78 said:
waspish said:
Cheadle Blue said:
Pelligrini might be the best motivator in the world, but if he can't speak a word of the queens, it doesn't mean diddly shit

Speaks better English than Mancini Apparently...

No he doesn't , you tube him and you will see , also spend over 200 millions in Real Madrid and won ....... Nothing !!!! Bad choice he is , that's my opinion :-)

To be fair he could have spent 200 Billion cant do fuck all when all the best players play for Barcelona and are in your league

Cheadle Blue said:
bluetrue said:
Cheadle Blue said:
WHo are you pelligrinis fucking agent or english teacher?

No. Just someone who doesn't have a sly dig just because he likes Mancini. Pellegrini speaks fluent English. Took me 30 seconds to find out.

WHo said i like mancini? im just saying bringing a manager in, who is a renowned motivator / man manager, whats the point if he can't speak english well, and the translator is a boring **** that could send a glass eye to sleep.

He can speak English.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-xtSjaPRJg[/youtube]

Pigeonho said:
Just a quick one, a united fan is slating us for what is happening, and is saying it's karma for Mancini being in the stands when Hughes was sacked. That didn't actually happen, did it?

No it didn't mate, his agent may have been, but nobody would know that for certain

no mancini had met cooke a week before in a hotel in london, but you dont think arry knew nothing about the qpr job do you, it goes on all the time but only city get beaten up with it

Pigeonho said:
Just a quick one, a united fan is slating us for what is happening, and is saying it's karma for Mancini being in the stands when Hughes was sacked. That didn't actually happen, did it?

No mate - the jounalist who wrote that had to take it back - for once

Pigeonho said:
Nope. There was a backhanded apology over it too from the journo(name escapes me)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.