Mancini Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didsbury Dave said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Outers have quietened down last 20 mins..

You're like one of those Japanese soldiers they were finding on remote islands who still thought the war was going on in the 1970s.

Show a bit of dignity, mate.
"Pot to kettle, pot to kettle, do you read me? Over."

karen7 said:
can someone bring me up to date with the facts this morning please
I couldn't make up my mind between cornflakes or shredded wheat.
I decided on cornflakes.

lancs blue said:
dave_blue12 said:
What really pisses me off is City fans criticising the club, comments like classless, disgusting, lack of respect etc.

Our club has some very powerful entrenched forces working against it and those forces will stoop at nothing to show our club in a bad light. Added to that Mancini is clearly a game player who is, quite naturally, out to do the best for himself. He is not a City supporter. But some of our support falls for all this and criticises the club and our amazing owners. Have a little faith ffs !

We are City supporters and we must support our club (not Roberto Mancini) who will quickly move on to another fat pay cheque.

Anyway see you at Reading

CTID

Surely you don't mean the club should be exempt from criticism for their handling of the matter?? Begiristain was at best naive and at worst hopelessly unprofessional to meet with Pellegrini's agent in a Madrid restaurant which caused the subsequent shit-storm in the media to gather pace and, IMO, made at least some contribution to Saturday's dismal performance. Now all we're getting is silence which doesn't help at all given what's gone before.

Spot on!

karen7 said:
can someone bring me up to date with the facts this morning please

The BBC & Sky have taken down their Mancini sacked pages from their website. Pellegrini has denied any deal with MCFC.

In other City speculation the press are still fishing and sources on Twitter say we've had 7 new managers and that the Sheik has sold the club to Imran Khan following his defeat in the Pakistan elections.

Update: nowt happening Karen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.