Mancini Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.
zark said:
bluekeith said:
brian kidd takes over for rest of season

he should be 1st out of the door before Bobby.
kidd should never have been appointed -- but the red lover Cook with his agent brought in Hughes + Kidd/
Kidd was here before Mancini as technical development manager and is a great No 2
Cook is a Birmingham fan, well he was probably us now and Hughes well he is gone

dave_blue12 said:
The_Mo said:
dave_blue12 said:
The coach doesn't decide on transfers at Real Madrid - the President does
So.....if the sheikh bought KAKA, Ronaldo, Alonso and Benzema, you would be ok with Bobby Manc not winning ONE trophy in the whole season?

If the Sheik bought those players our squad would be even more unbalanced than it is now and it would be no guarantee of winning anything.

Pellegrini amassed a points record for Real Madrid with what he was given but was up against possibly the best club side ever in Barcelona and so finished second.

My unhappiness with RM is about the turgid football we play, it's about turning top class players into donkeys and then wanting to spend more money on other top class players. I've been a City supporter for 45 years, it's not about the trophies, it is never about the trophies.

It makes me sad to see what Roberto has done to Kun who came to us as one of the top strikers in the world - In a Cup Final against Wigan he was completely ineffective - very sad. For Kun also read Edin or David or Samir. These are top players and Mancini is responsible for getting the best out of them and he has failed to do it.

WTF??

Has it escaped your notice that Aguero has been struggling for fitness all season? Silva IMO is on the verge of burn-out after nearly 2 years of non-stop football, Dzeko simply doesn't perform consistently enough and Nasri's form only improved after that dreadful man-manager Mancini gave him a public rocket up his arse.

I have now decided that I am living in a parallel universe. This is all happening outside my sphere of vision, I am going to join Commander Hadfield and send back some photos to earth.............

In the other Universe, Mancini is still managing Manchester City and I am off to Reading early in the morning!!

lancs blue said:
dave_blue12 said:
The_Mo said:
So.....if the sheikh bought KAKA, Ronaldo, Alonso and Benzema, you would be ok with Bobby Manc not winning ONE trophy in the whole season?

If the Sheik bought those players our squad would be even more unbalanced than it is now and it would be no guarantee of winning anything.

Pellegrini amassed a points record for Real Madrid with what he was given but was up against possibly the best club side ever in Barcelona and so finished second.

My unhappiness with RM is about the turgid football we play, it's about turning top class players into donkeys and then wanting to spend more money on other top class players. I've been a City supporter for 45 years, it's not about the trophies, it is never about the trophies.

It makes me sad to see what Roberto has done to Kun who came to us as one of the top strikers in the world - In a Cup Final against Wigan he was completely ineffective - very sad. For Kun also read Edin or David or Samir. These are top players and Mancini is responsible for getting the best out of them and he has failed to do it.

WTF??

Has it escaped your notice that Aguero has been struggling for fitness all season? Silva IMO is on the verge of burn-out after nearly 2 years of non-stop football, Dzeko simply doesn't perform consistently enough and Nasri's form only improved after that dreadful man-manager Mancini gave him a public rocket up his arse.
Thees and only thees.

lancs blue said:
dave_blue12 said:
What really pisses me off is City fans criticising the club, comments like classless, disgusting, lack of respect etc.

Our club has some very powerful entrenched forces working against it and those forces will stoop at nothing to show our club in a bad light. Added to that Mancini is clearly a game player who is, quite naturally, out to do the best for himself. He is not a City supporter. But some of our support falls for all this and criticises the club and our amazing owners. Have a little faith ffs !

We are City supporters and we must support our club (not Roberto Mancini) who will quickly move on to another fat pay cheque.

Anyway see you at Reading

CTID

Surely you don't mean the club should be exempt from criticism for their handling of the matter?? Begiristain was at best naive and at worst hopelessly unprofessional to meet with Pellegrini's agent in a Madrid restaurant which caused the subsequent shit-storm in the media to gather pace and, IMO, made at least some contribution to Saturday's dismal performance. Now all we're getting is silence which doesn't help at all given what's gone before.

Once the facts are known the club may well be due some criticism but at this point City supporters would do well to support the club.

Once again I will say that there are powerful forces lined up against our club who will stop at nothing to do us down and many City supporters are falling in line and helping them. For now at least have some faith.

CTID

Eccles Blue said:
I have now decided that I am living in a parallel universe. This is all happening outside my sphere of vision, I am going to join Commander Hadfield and send back some photos to earth.............

33a4ei8.jpg

bacuzzi

Post subject: Re: Mancini Breaking News Reply with quote
Mikecini wrote:
Didsbury Dave wrote:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) wrote:

Dignity..you mean like all the outers have twds Mancini..you included>>??

Tell it to Txiki, mate.

He agreed with us all along.

Yeah, he probably formulates his vision based on the views of posters on here!

F**k me.
It's all starting to make sense now we know the real heirarchy at City.
i.e The Sheikh > Khaldoun > Didsbury Dave > Txixi > Roberto

PMSL! Well said!
(Sick of all the "outer" tripe, they wallow in every defeat and enjoy the constant constant negativity).

The_Mo said:
lancs blue said:
dave_blue12 said:

WTF??

Thees and only thees.
Aguero was not struggling for fitness in the Cup Final. Neither was Silva. Look at the games Chelsea have played. These are excuses.

The atmosphere in the dressing room on Cup Final day must have been horrible with Pantillimon having been dropped.

As more facts come out you should wonder why Mancini was allowed to continue for so long

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.