Mancini charged

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thefa.com/TheFA/Disciplinary/NewsAndFeatures/2010/Mancini-charged" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thefa.com/TheFA/Disciplinary ... ni-charged</a>

to be fair he did lose his cool and do something a bit silly, i dont see how anyone can have any complaints

Anyone know if Wenger and Pardew and Warnock and Downes were charged when they had a spat on the touchline?

Watch the FA, with Gill part of it and all, make sure he is in the stands for the derby match.

Then again, it could be amusing if Kidd oversees our tw@ting of the scum.

What the f*ck !! I am not one who usually spouts conspiracy theories, 'The're all out to get us etc' but both managers were sent to the stands so why is the only one charged Mancini. Effecitivley both were sent off so both should be on a charge. Now is the time for all Blues to stick together, stop bickering amongst ourselves ala Hughes v Mancini, Cook out etc. Get behind City, shout and scream us into 4th spot and f*ck the world. Who cares if no one likes us WE do this together.

Bas*ards.

sniff said:
to be fair he did lose his cool and do something a bit silly, i dont see how anyone can have any complaints

Ferguson accuses referees, 4th officials etc of everything short of paedophilia a dozen times a season and is "asked to explain his comments" FFS.

Mancini's first offence and he gets charged straight off.

FA CORRUPTION CONTINUES.....

said this many times

They dont want us to succeed.

LIVERPOOL will get 4th spot!!!

Mark my words....

we are waisting our time watching the PL.

Kidd on the sideline for the Wigan, Burnley etc games? I'll have a bit of that!

Every cloud has a...

Blue Mist said:
What the f*ck !! I am not one who usually spouts conspiracy theories, 'The're all out to get us etc' but both managers were sent to the stands so why is the only one charged Mancini. Effecitivley both were sent off so both should be on a charge. Now is the time for all Blues to stick together, stop bickering amongst ourselves ala Hughes v Mancini, Cook out etc. Get behind City, shout and scream us into 4th spot and f*ck the world. Who cares if no one likes us WE do this together.

Bas*ards.

Well said !!!!x

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.