Mancini (cont)

Last season Mancini signed a new five year contract and everybody on this site breathed a sigh of relief, I just can't understand why just a few months later anyone is for getting rid, OK he makes mistakes, who doesn't, OK we didn't rip up any trees in CL, but we know that competition is rigged in favour of the so called established teams, we have established ourselves as a top four club, we are not always going win it, this year we look to be finishing second a few years ago we would have knighted the manager who could have achieved that without putting any pots in the cupboard. We have a great chance in FA cup and IMO that is just as important as either of the European ones.

I don't want us to go down the Chelsea route sacking managers because they fail in CL. One thing watching that pile of shit from Stretford is that they stood by their manager who don't forget took 7 fucking years to win that CL pot. Mancini might not be the best manager we could have, but if we stick with him he could be the best we have ever had. I for one am sick of chop and change let the man honour his contract he signed last year in full.

Rammyblues said:
Last season Mancini signed a new five year contract and everybody on this site breathed a sigh of relief, I just can't understand why just a few months later anyone is for getting rid, OK he makes mistakes, who doesn't, OK we didn't rip up any trees in CL, but we know that competition is rigged in favour of the so called established teams, we have established ourselves as a top four club, we are not always going win it, this year we look to be finishing second a few years ago we would have knighted the manager who could have achieved that without putting any pots in the cupboard. We have a great chance in FA cup and IMO that is just as important as either of the European ones.

I don't want us to go down the Chelsea route sacking managers because they fail in CL. One thing watching that pile of shit from Stretford is that they stood by their manager who don't forget took 7 fucking years to win that CL pot. Mancini might not be the best manager we could have, but if we stick with him he could be the best we have ever had. I for one am sick of chop and change let the man honour his contract he signed last year in full.

this

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Blue Heaven said:
bondsman said:
Wonder if the hit squad DD, Haircut and shears will be doing the right thing today and getting down to wembley to support rm and the team. Or will they be sat at home waiting for an opportunity to get stuck in on here?

My, my, you're almost a voyeur...

Well I'll be at home, as I was for the semi final against United.

I don't agree with the semi-finals at Wembley and gave my tickets to somebody else to enjoy the day.

That's the thing about conviction and principles, you don't change them just because a majority might be doing something else.

Enjoy your day blues, give 'em a cheer for me.

Haha you sound like one of them who wear green and gold scarves they're fans with principles ;)

You'd have to be very optimistic that we will win the league next season with Mancini. He was badly let down in the summer transfer window when Van Persie went to United enabling Ferguson's functional 'throw it in the box' football to prevail without him needing a central midfield. Of course they were always going to come unstuck against proper teams playing proper football such as Madrid, City and Chelsea, but were always able to see off the rugby playing Everton's of this world.

So what of Mancini? He stays, FA Cup or no FA Cup. If we get someone new in how long do we give him? A season, 2 seasons? Then we sack him and on and on and on sacking other managers. We must build a dynasty on Manicini. If we win the cup today he will be the most successful manager in the history of our great club.

NipHolmes said:
Morning all

Most important game of the season so far, let's forger this debate for today and all hope and pray we put Chelsea away. Make Hazard rue signing for them and put some more silverware into the trophy cabinet.

City 3-1.

Ahh the optimist!

Unfortunately one debate that will not die, especially given the 'final or no final' result or today, is this one. Only question is how much bigger.

Rammyblues said:

^^This....there is not a chance on this planet or the next for that matter that we would run our club with the misdirection that is abramovich and Chelsea.

We now finally have the people in place who are working hard to make our great club a true football power, not just for us to enjoy now but for our children and generations to come

Re: Robert "the genius" Mancini

spamalot said:
Well done Roberto, you have done a brilliant job today.

Im sure Nasri would have scored if Bob hadnt publicly lambasted him..

Oh hang the fuck on :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.