Mancini : English are nationalist . is it true ?

Mancio said:
southern muppet said:
It's partly because he's English, but also partly because he's young, I think. When people see young players they see potential and that makes them more excited about the player because it's not just ''what you see is what you get''.

Also AJ is a type of player that the English/British have always had a particular liking for - a fast, tricky, traditional winger.

There aren't that many who could argue that AJ should start instead of Silva right now anyway - but there are many who think they both should.

then AJ is protected becouse is young ?

and why the 3 years younger balotelli has been abused on this board just a few days ago ?

AJ came with lower expectations attached to him, and got off to a good start.

Balotelli came with huge expectation, and then got off to a stuttering start.

Maybe anti-foreign bias does play a part, subconsciously even, but I think a lot of it can be explained by people just being IMPATIENT.

It's a modern disease, people wanting their expectations met/surpassed NOW. I'm not really old enough to be able to pull off rueful platitudes like that but there you go.

southern muppet said:
Mancio said:
then AJ is protected becouse is young ?

and why the 3 years younger balotelli has been abused on this board just a few days ago ?

AJ came with lower expectations attached to him, and got off to a good start.

Balotelli came with huge expectation, and then got off to a stuttering start.

Maybe anti-foreign bias does play a part, subconsciously even, but I think a lot of it can be explained by people just being IMPATIENT.

It's a modern disease, people wanting their expectations met/surpassed NOW. I'm not really old enough to be able to pull off rueful platitudes like that but there you go.

may be you are not old enough but surely you are a very good lad mate :)

I think it's getting to Mancini how the press here can set out to
destroy you, it's not because he is italian.
We're the most hated club in the land.
The Viv Nicholson of english football.
The same press scum now lamenting Hughes demise
are the very ones who fueled his departure.
he spent a lot of money and so has Roberto.
Whoever is in the job the pressure is the same
regardless of nationality

glen quagmire said:
Yes the english are nationalist. Thats why they employed shaun gordon erickson and frankie capallo as managers of the national team!

signings are decided by an elite. and usually the elites are lit.

instead the mass is usually backward, and the press writes for the masses. in fact they know what are the feelings of those who have to spend money for buy their shit..

You wonder why Sky find it necessary to compile a chart of Hughes' first ten games comparing it with Mancini's. Is it done for every manager that takes over from a previous one? Why isn't Roy Hodgson under the same scrutiny with Rafa's record or isn't Liverpool a big club anymore? All this talk about AJ being on the bench, isn't it pretty clear his off field antics don't help among other things?

I think it could very well get to the stage where Mancini thinks " fvck this" and goes back to Italy.

This forum is no different to any other football forum in any
other country. Whilst I appreciate the OPs point I would
say it's no more xenophobic/nationalist than say your average
Italian,Catalan,Spanish etc forum. We are a club owned by Arabs,
managed by an Italian and supported by fans from Africa to Lands End.
I would argue that the vast majority of us are perfectly happy with that.
For the OP to single out Bluemoon is a bit out of order tbh.

bluemoon32 said:
I think it could very well get to the stage where Mancini thinks " fvck this" and goes back to Italy.

nah , mancini in his history has always showed to be a warrior. he like this. he need this.

here at inter he did a war against the press and the broadcast becouse press were mostly owned from Agnelli's family (juventus owner) and TV are owned by berlusconi (AC Milan owner) and the both 8press and TV) always were shooting at Inter.

Im not sure wether to be outraged at the OP or just to laugh at him.
The thought that those that are complaining about the manager are doing so because of his Nationality and not because of the dire football he has been serving up is laughable, but to insinuate that these posters are a bunch of rascists i find very very offensive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.