Mancini : English are nationalist . is it true ?

All countries are outrageously nationalist. Marca the spanish sports paper's treatment of Lewis Hamilton, because he dared to compete with Fernando Alonso, was scandalous, in fact borderline racist.

We are no different. There is a huge part of society from the Government down who think we are superior to Johnny Foreigner. Whether that be the thousands of uncounted dead Iraqis or the Capellos, Jaunde Ramos, Mancinis of this world.

I didn't choose to be English, I just am and therefore it is of no significance to me. One of the great joys in my life is that I chose City.

Personally I think City are hated because we are rich not because Mancini is Italian. As someone pointed out before they were gunning for Hughes before he transformed into a saint.

I personally dont think the flak is because he is Italian,we are the big thing at the mo and anyone in charge of us would be getting it with the last few results.I hope it galvanises the squad and Mancini develops a siege mentality.

Shadz69 said:
I personally dont think the flak is because he is Italian,we are the big thing at the mo and anyone in charge of us would be getting it with the last few results.I hope it galvanises the squad and Mancini develops a siege mentality.

so you say an year ago hughes had the same press attacks mancini is having now ?

Mancio said:
here at inter he did a war against the press and the broadcast becouse press were mostly owned from Agnelli's family (juventus owner) and TV are owned by berlusconi (AC Milan owner) and the both 8press and TV) always were shooting at Inter.

Well I wish he'd get on with it here too, its time he went to war with them, if he's good at it, and makes us into winners at the same time he really will become a hero here.

Here's hoping.

Mancio said:
Shadz69 said:

so you say an year ago hughes had the same press attacks mancini is having now ?
Hughes was under pressure before getting the sack,he didnt come out and say we were the best team in the league and talk of winning he kept expectation low unlike Mancini.The only way to stop it is to start winning consistently which I believe he will.

cleavers said:
Mancio said:
here at inter he did a war against the press and the broadcast becouse press were mostly owned from Agnelli's family (juventus owner) and TV are owned by berlusconi (AC Milan owner) and the both 8press and TV) always were shooting at Inter.

Well I wish he'd get on with it here too, its time he went to war with them, if he's good at it, and makes us into winners at the same time he really will become a hero here.

Here's hoping.

i believe he would like but cant do it becouse of the board policy. and i also can understand the owner prefer a low profile coz when you have got money and power you dont like to seem too aggressive

Tony Gale on Sky and it sounded like an NF rally. Mancini gets more time because he is a 'foreigner' and on his tactics vs Wolves, if 'one of our boys like Pulis etc they would have been slaughtered'

Well I have been told before that "I cannot be a true City supporter" because I am black and I have heard this many times throughout the years.

This morning I read a newspaper online, since I refuse to buy the trash and it was hinting towards the fact that the problems we are having are due to "The non English influence" in other words because of the foriegn players and manager. Take that as you may to me that too is racist but I for one am used to it. Also anyone else notice how it was such a problem that Ade, Tevez, Robinho, Yaya were earning such big pay packets but when Shrek got £250000 a week noone said a thing??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.