Mancini fear of failure?

WNRH said:
phil31 said:
We are 3rd in the league.

If we stay in the top 4 at the end of the season, all these statistics about goals scored, points after so many games comparisons are all bollocks.

Teams win titles with less points from one year to the next. Do they sack the manager becuase he didn't improve the teams goals tally or becuase they lost one more game than last season but still won the league.

we are 3rd at the moment youd have thought with all this panicking we were being relegated.

Were not in the best form but come on.

It is clutching at straws from all the usual suspects, it's got to the stage now where they are so blinded in their hatred/dislike for Mancini that they are going as low as proving their points by .44 of a goal.

Real Madrid came 2nd last year with 95 points. They could win it this season with 90, in the eyes of BS, PB, DD ect that is not good enough from Mourinho as he gained 5 points less than Manuel Pellegrini and only won the league this season because Barcelona were poorer.........................

C'mon pal - come clean. Fourth or fifth username? You owe it to all the people you're slagging off to be honest...

Can't believe the shit on here at times, we're battling for 3rd in the league in the last 16 of the Europa & FA cups...jesus what more do people want, we have our injuries to key players, playing every 3 days, sometimes having to travel thousands of miles, but are still in there.

Forza Mancio!!!

taconinja said:
phil31 said:
Teams win titles with less points from one year to the next. Do they sack the manager becuase he didn't improve the teams goals tally or becuase they lost one more game than last season but still won the league.
The do at Real Madrid actually. Of course, they can afford to do that as a top two spot is assured them every season.

Real Madrid are paying the price for there arrogance. They live in Barcas shadow at the moment.

taconinja said:
Didsbury Dave said:
You aren't winning this argument pal, and saying that those ripping you to pieces look "stupid" and "desperate" makes you look, well.....beaten, if I'm honest ;-)

Sorry to interrupt...as you were...
How come this never occurs to you when you're the one resorting to name-calling?

Go tell the teacher mate ;-)

Didsbury Dave said:
WNRH said:
I'm finding it hilairious that people are still continuing to compare points when comparing seasons.

It is ridiculous and so flawed that it makes you all look stupid.

You aren't winning this argument pal, and saying that those ripping you to pieces look "stupid" and "desperate" makes you look, well.....beaten, if I'm honest ;-)

PMSL you really cannot be serious can you? If this is all about winning arguments then you haven't brought anything to the table to beat me with. Your facts and stats have already not once, not twice but several times over the weekend been proven to be bullshit in the eyes of the sane level headed football fan.

Like i said, i am finding it hilairious that you and the others are continuing to prove your argument based on points earned, can you really not see how flawed and desparate that argument is? I admire you and Billy for still carrying on no matter how stupid you are both sounding now in defeat and i can tell this by the way you are distracting yourselves from the actual stats and facts made by myself and others by asking irrelevent questions and using ;-) and the word pal.

You are an intelligent lad Dave, start using it, i have more respect for people when they fight their ground on opinions even if i don't agree with it one bit, but when they dismiss facts and stats and try to spin their own it's quite sad for someone i consider intelligent.

phil31 said:
Real Madrid are paying the price for there arrogance. They live in Barcas shadow at the moment.
This is true. They're a bit mad, I think.

Didsbury Dave said:
Go tell the teacher mate ;-)
No need as far as I'm concerned. It was just a simple question. :)

blueinsa said:
No argument with any of that mate but just imagine for a minute that Bobby gets all that money to spend in the summer and jan just gone, he gets rid of those he didn't want and he finally gets his team in and that he kicks us on whilst the rest of the league falter for whatever reasons........

Thats the argument here, he hasn't done that and this season was the major opportunity to get it done without any problems whatsoever. Instead, we are again looking over our shoulder and instead of hitting form when its needed we are going backwards and looking fragile to say the least.

Not good enough im afraid.

We're not going backwards, we're in third. We might be out of form but we're not going backwards. It is not easy finishing in the top 3/4 of the premiership and that is the reason why we're looking over our shoulders. Spurs and Chelsea are going to fight to the end and it's important we get back to form sooner rather than later because we have to keep the advantage we have.

BillyShears said:
WNRH said:
It is clutching at straws from all the usual suspects, it's got to the stage now where they are so blinded in their hatred/dislike for Mancini that they are going as low as proving their points by .44 of a goal.

Real Madrid came 2nd last year with 95 points. They could win it this season with 90, in the eyes of BS, PB, DD ect that is not good enough from Mourinho as he gained 5 points less than Manuel Pellegrini and only won the league this season because Barcelona were poorer.........................

C'mon pal - come clean. Fourth or fifth username? You owe it to all the people you're slagging off to be honest...

Thanks alot Billy, this just proves my point. No comeback to the actual facts i have now proven so you resort to irrelevent questions.

You might aswell go and re-join Tolmies thread and continue to stir up some sensationlist bullshit about hidden messages in that post that all is not well.

WNRH said:
Didsbury Dave said:

PMSL you really cannot be serious can you? If this is all about winning arguments then you haven't brought anything to the table to beat me with. Your facts and stats have already not once, not twice but several times over the weekend been proven to be bullshit in the eyes of the sane level headed football fan.

Like i said, i am finding it hilairious that you and the others are continuing to prove your argument based on points earned, can you really not see how flawed and desparate that argument is? I admire you and Billy for still carrying on no matter how stupid you are both sounding now in defeat and i can tell this by the way you are distracting yourselves from the actual stats and facts made by myself and others by asking irrelevent questions and using ;-) and the word pal.

You are an intelligent lad Dave, start using it, i have more respect for people when they fight their ground on opinions even if i don't agree with it one bit, but when they dismiss facts and stats and try to spin their own it's quite sad for someone i consider intelligent.

It isn't me talking stats and facts, matey, it's others. I just laughed because they used them rather well.

I've only brought one fact to the table today, the same fact I've been bringing for 12 months.

WNRH said:
BillyShears said:

Thanks alot Billy, this just proves my point. No comeback to the actual facts i have now proven so you resort to irrelevent questions.

You might aswell go and re-join Tolmies thread and continue to stir up some sensationlist bullshit about hidden messages in that post that all is not well.

Still hiding your agenda behind a new username. Says it all really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.