Mancini fear of failure?

ST Coleridge said:
Billy, Dave - be careful, dudes. Remember after the 4-1 at Fulham? You two had to leave the board to avoid the deluge of told-you-so-ing. If our form picks up you'll have to flee again! Childish people like me will bump this motherfucker at the drop of a hat ;)

I think the lesson might be: results will fluctuate over the course of a season.

It's funny how often this gets brought up. I took my leave after a poor result. You can bump this thread whenever you want - people seem to miss that we ALL want City to do well. When things are going well you can bump anything you like - i'll just smile and say "this is football". :- )

Didsbury Dave said:
redmizzle said:
'Fans' fear of failure is more accurate.

It's pretty bizarre and more than a little amusing that over the last few months, as our form has dipped and the spectre of underachievement hangs over us yet again, that an element on here have started pointing the finger of blame on us fans, as though it's somehow our fault.

Hughes was good at blaming everyone but himself but even he didn't stoop that low.

The last recourse for the scoundrel... blame the customers!

Ah well, at least it makes a change from the fixture congestion, tiredness, injuries, bad pitches and troublemakers.

Haven't we got a grey away shirt we can wear? Then we could get the full set of excuses!

redmizzle said:
BillyShears said:
PMSL. Read that quite a bit over the last few weeks. Here's a little news flash - I imagine the man who's invested nearly half a billion pounds into a our club is probably a little more concerned about us failing than the supporters are...

At least we can rest assured safe in the knowledge that him and his team will do what they deem best for the club and not act simpy due to an obsession with a particular manager.

Oh so its ok for him to not be happy with Bobby but we as fans not?

No obsession here mate, Donald fucking Duck could be manager for all i care as long as he gets the required job done.

BillyShears said:
WNRH said:
Thanks alot Billy, this just proves my point. No comeback to the actual facts i have now proven so you resort to irrelevent questions.

You might aswell go and re-join Tolmies thread and continue to stir up some sensationlist bullshit about hidden messages in that post that all is not well.

Still hiding your agenda behind a new username. Says it all really.

Oh please, if my agenda is trying to put right the facts and stats the same people every time we are not in good form are coming up with to try and convince people that Mancini is the footballing devil then i suppose yes i have an agenda.

So you can continue to ask irrelevant questions that have nothing to do with the thread discussion at all if you want but i would not advise it as it's only got to page 13 before the same people are made to look stupid again and for someone who i know deep down is an intelligent lad, that wouldn't be wise would it?

Soulboy said:
Didsbury Dave said:
It's pretty bizarre and more than a little amusing that over the last few months, as our form has dipped and the spectre of underachievement hangs over us yet again, that an element on here have started pointing the finger of blame on us fans, as though it's somehow our fault.

Hughes was good at blaming everyone but himself but even he didn't stoop that low.

Ah well, at least it makes a change from the fixture congestion, tiredness, injuries, bad pitches and troublemakers.

Haven't we got a grey away shirt we can wear? Then we could get the full set of excuses!

Perfect word to describe what we're dealing with.

ST Coleridge said:
Billy, Dave - be careful, dudes. Remember after the 4-1 at Fulham? You two had to leave the board to avoid the deluge of told-you-so-ing. If our form picks up you'll have to flee again! Childish people like me will bump this motherfucker at the drop of a hat ;)

I think the lesson might be: results will fluctuate over the course of a season.

I would be delighted if at the end of the season my ongoing criticism (and occasional praise) of Mancini is bumped around and everyone laughs at me.

Because we'll have been successful.

The other side of that coin, of course, is there could be some "Told-you-so"ing going the other way....

blueinsa said:
redmizzle said:
At least we can rest assured safe in the knowledge that him and his team will do what they deem best for the club and not act simpy due to an obsession with a particular manager.

No obsession here mate, Donald fucking Duck could be manager for all i care as long as he gets the required job done.

He's not happy? And you that as a fact how?

Soulboy said:
Didsbury Dave said:

100%
perfect

redmizzle said:
blueinsa said:

I was arguing your point that if the owner got rid, that would be ok as he would be doing it for the good of the club yet you argue that fans cant also share that point of view should it arise?

Tell me, were did i say that i knew the owner wasn't happy?

redmizzle said:
blueinsa said:

I bet he's not.

If he was happy to just trundle along, so he could keep churning out "Rome wasn't built in a day" and "enjoy the ride" to his high felutin pals on the world stage, he wouldn't have bulletted Hughes when and how he did.

I reckon The Sheikh has had enough fucking around and wants a return on his investment - on the field. I also reckon this fact is obvious from Mancini's increasingly stressed and frustrated demeanor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.