Mancini fear of failure?

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Mancio said:
i need a translator for long post. i'm able to read the shit and the "fuck off" very well without tranlslator.

so basically you write like shite when it suits you to kop out of criticism but will jump in and piss people off with very good english when you can be bothered.

says it all about you.

i'm not interested in your rants , i wait an answer from the mods please.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Mancio said:
i need a translator for long post. i'm able to read the shit and the "fuck off" very well without tranlslator.

so basically you write like shite when it suits you to kop out of criticism but will jump in and piss people off with very good english when you can be bothered.

says it all about you.

Someone else that has seen right through him then...

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Mancio said:

says it all about you.
in a nutshell....

Mancio said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

says it all about you.

i'm not interested in your rants , i wait an answer from the mods please.

an english tip: a line and a half in a reply is not a rant, ta.

is that ok for you to understand?

or should I say?

comprehend this you can?

chase of spades said:
your fucking joking,ha ha ha!

I thought i would av a quick look at this thread,thought i would read some shite but didnt expect what iv seen!

People saying to get rid of Bobby and moaning about how we should be beating everyone ,jesus christ,talk about fucking spoiled!

We are 3rd in the EPL and have been there for weeks,anyone would think we av derailed from 3rd to 10th and are now a couple of points off the drop zone.

Get rid of Bobby will not help,it will make it worse and will make us look like right knobs,also would see the end of Mario (best young player on the planet) as nobody else would beable to manage the lad,
do some of you guys really want that to happen,really???

Its annoying it really is but there has been some strange results this year,by all the teams in the league not just us,didnt the rags draw at the cottege 2.2!?!? we won there 4.0,spuds beat inter then go and get dicked by Notlob the weekend after,they also beat Milan then get beat by Blackpool,
Arsenal lost at home to Westbrom etc etc...they are just a couple of examples!!

There are going to be more strange results im sure,we can still finish in the top 4,we have to get behind our team and the manager,we are the best fans in the world ffs!!!

Come on guys,get behind um!
It's not a reaction to being 3rd. It's a reaction to Mancini's clam that fatigue is taking its grip on the squad. Have you seen the fixtures ahead?

This is what happens when you get in the top 4, so we should all have seen this coming including the manager.

Regarding Balotelli I can not believe you really think he is the best player on the planet. he has great technique and power, but he needs to learn how to use it. You can't stand still off the ball. His movement off the ball is non-existent.

in my opinion Balotelli will never be a great player, because he has so much to learn and he thinks he is already there.

blueinsa said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

says it all about you.

Someone else that has seen right through him then...

since the first few days 2bh, been bored of him for ages but he's apparently welcome by the powers that be.

Keep it on topic now please, this is descending into a personal swipe.

Billy, don't you speak another language? I hang around on an Italian forum as well as here and my comprehension usually wildly swings between "good" and "diabolical" depending on how much effort I can be arsed expending.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.